𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚

The door creaked open, wave of his intense pheromones filled my nose & i was instantly submitted to my sexual desires. Breathing heavily as i waited for him to step out into the light.

Aonung in all his glory, stood by the entrance towering over me. Beads of sweat trailing down his chest & forehead, he paused to examine my body with his alluring eyes & seductive grin.

"As you wish" he said licking his lips hungrily.

Even then i tried pulling myself back, but my body said otherwise to the opulence of his scent. My heart beat started to pick its speed as his hand slithered to the back of my neck, pulling me in for a hot passionate kiss.

In the brisk, every thought left my head.

I threw my arms over his shoulders as i tiptoed. One hand moving down to cup his cheek while he picked me up, the kiss soon turned into sloppy french kisses & we didn't stop to catch a breath of air. At that point, all we cared about was how much we craved for each other.

Still in his arms, my legs wrapped around his torso & he carried me into the hut as he shut the door with one hand. Slamming me hard onto the wall while his free hand protected the back of my head. He left soft kisses on my neck down to my breasts, licking & sucking on my sensitive nipples.

I whimpered as his hand gripped my ass, slowly lifting my thighs up while the other grazes up my burning slit.

"Are you always this wet when you see me baby?" he chuckled.

"S-stop teasing Aonung-"

"Tell me, what you want. Tell me, & i'll give it to you" he said between kisses.

"I-i want.. -ah- i want to c-mm- cum Ao- nung" i moaned into his mouth.

He smirked, inserting 2 digits as he watched my lips part for breathy moans. Rolling my eyes back in pleasure, it made him want to tease me even further.

Thrusting his fingers in & out for only a minute, he hastily pulled them out. Spitting on his hand, then slapping my pulsating slit as the sticky juices shamelessly dripped down my thighs.

"Hey! what are you-"

"Beg" he said.

"Ao-"

"Beg or i stop!" he growled.

Who the hell is he to deny me pleasure right now? Not with me. He wants me to beg? i'll 'beg'.

"Please don't stop -mm-! - Make me cum pretty, please? i'll be a good girl & take it.. all - for - you" i said, biting onto his bottom lip.

He let out a light chuckle, pushing his digits in once again & curling his fingers this time to hit my g-spot.

"-ah-! yes yes yes! fuck yes right there!" i screamed as i chased my high, rolling my hips to his hand.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck, shakily coming undone & squirting allover his hand as i bit onto his skin. He took a step back to meet my already lazy eyes, putting the same 2 fingers into his mouth then into mine-

"Taste how good you are pretty 'kaya (Omatikaya)" he said.

I nodded & sloppily sucked, strings of saliva connected as he removed his fingers in awe. His eyes widened to the salacious actions, taken aback by how lewd i was being for him.

"-mhn-.. that was, so good" i chuckled.

"Good girl, now lie down" he commanded in a sudden switch of tone.