𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧

The lot of us could barely sleep & a plan was set 2 hours later at the warrior's training field. Constant arguing & getting into each other's faces, it was hard to see families, mentors & leaders turning on each other because everyone who had an opinion was simply 'right'.

One by one, pods were lit up & the villagers woke to the sounds of fire crackling & warriors murmuring.

Mr Sully nodded to Tonowari, agreeing & content with my first basic idea to the warriors, to create a distraction. Tonowari then raised his right hand.

"It is final, we leave the day after tomorrow at dawn" Tonowari made his final announcement before anyone else could speak.

Some growled in disagreement, while others were afraid of letting their families step out of their homes after the last attack. The Olo'eyktan had to be strong for his people, but even he had a fretting expression as he looked over to his wife & children on edge.

After looking at their reaction, something pushed me to tell my family & warriors about the separate plan I had made. Meant to be surprise. I couldn't watch them walk in fear in their own homes any longer.

"Dark days are upon us" I voiced out.

The warriors stopped, turning back around to give my speech a chance.

"Life in Pandora is no longer safe, & it will never be for anyone if the sky people get their victory. We have to be ready" I looked over to the disquieted warriors gripping their spears.

"The messenger is dead! we do not have enough people to take down the rogue warriors, let alone the sky demons!" one of the Mira's girls spoke.

"The Goddess of War is among us, have faith in her!" said another.

Chatter rose again, turning into arguments & warriors butting heads just like before.

"Mawey, Na'Viya!, Mawey (Calm, people! calm)" I hushed the crowd.

Mr Sully wasn't the only one who kept a secret from everyone. I looked at the Sully family & Tonowari's, inhaling a deep breath before speaking.

"The messenger, Rheya, is not dead" I announced.

Mr Sully & Kiri out of all was most confused.

"But sister I don't-"

"I know what you must be thinking, but I had just made contact with her right before this meeting" I reassured Kiri, holding out a device almost similar to the miked headset.

"Violet, how?" Mr Sully asked with a slight relief.

"We had to make sure that Xenía & her warriors believes, that she remains dead from their complication. So that there would be no messenger to warn the people of Pandora & the other clans would remain unseen, untouched & unharmed" I said.

"It was her brothers, that did not survive" I added, facing down with pursed lips.

Mr Sully now realised why I was being secretive at times ever since they found me a the Metkayina. I couldn't risk word getting out, I couldn't take any chances on someone who would act on it when they found out.

"She will be arriving at the Metkayina with the other clans soon. Get yourselves ready, this war isn't to be taken lightly" I said finally, eyes scanning the crowd.

"There you go, a huge sign upon us & yet some of you still dared to disagree" Tonowari said with crossed arms.

Some of the warriors were ashamed for doubting the hope we carried, lowering their heads in remorse as they stepped forward to receive their new spears for war.