𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩

The Sully family agreed to stay in a separate pod 2 days after the incident, just so that Neteyam & i could have our privacy. Even though little Tuk was starting to get jealous over the fact that she won't be youngest one anymore, she still came over in the afternoons to give us hand woven necklaces for when the baby arrives.

Mr Sully & my dad on the other hand, hosted war party meetings in the morning with Tonowari & the other elder villagers to warn them about the suspicious ship heading towards Pandora. Warning & exchanging with them survival ideas.

While the Sully women & Tsireya's mother were busy with Tsahik duties & helping the Metkayina prepare for safety as soon the rest of the villagers came to know about the massive tragedy that is soon to take place near the forest clan.

Lo'ak & Tsireya? they were in their own world. Secretly sneaking off to the roots, private diving lessons away from the group & going on romantic walks by the beach after dinner. It was honestly the cutest thing.

As the Sullys were adjusting to the Metkayina life, some of us couldn't help but wonder what happened to Aonung & what his parents did to him. But the elders told us not to talk about it around Ronal & Tonowari, even Tsireya, his own sister wasn't aware of his now whereabouts.

"Just to be safe."

Who knows what that meant but, it's lonelier now without him & Rotxo isn't taking it too well, I know that he misses his best friend & it wouldn't have happened if I didn't come here. Theres nothing much we can do about it now can we?

"Vi!" Tsireya caught up to me as I was heading towards the training field.

"What's up? you seem to be in a hurry" I asked.

"Nothing, I just-" she stopped for a moment.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" I asked again, this time grabbing her hand to rub them gently with my thumb.

"I think I know where my brother is kept" she whispered.

"What? how do you know? did you overheard something from someone?" my ears perked up & tailed stopped moving to her words.

"I heard my mom talking about it with my dad as I was leaving my pod! before Mr Sully came over. I think he is isolated by the rocks, just pass the Cove of the Ancestors" she faced down to the sandy ground.

"Reya.. im so sorry, if it weren't for me-"

"No Vi. My parents have been talking about punishing him way before you arrived in the Metkayina, for his behaviour towards the people. Its-.. it's for the best" she started to tear up.

I hugged Tsireya tightly, almost tearing up with her. But from behind, I then see Lo'ak & Neteyam making their way towards us with empty fishing nets & training spears.

"Good morning girls!" Neteyam waved with a bright smile.

"Sh- should we tell them?" Tsireya asked shakily in my arms.

"We should, & Rotxo too. No more secrets" I wiped her tears.

Lo'ak ran to Tsireya's comfort the minute he caught her sniffling & redish eyes after hugging me, while Neteyam dropped his equipment as he waited for me to fix myself before going to him.

"What happened Ma'Vi? why was Tsireya crying on your shoulders?" Neteyam asked as he gently stroked my hair.

"She found out about Aonung's whereabouts & it isn't good" I said softly not to trigger her.

"Shit. Does she want to visit him or something?" he asked.

"I don't think anyone can, maybe that's why she's hurting" I said.