𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝑵𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

We waited for Tsireya but she was taking a lot more time than we expected. We weren't having the time of our lives either, knowing that I was letting her see the man who almost mated & assaulted my love, the irritating waves crashing against us every 15 seconds & it was basically dark out. But then I got distressed call from Lo'ak-

"..Its Xenía brother..she's here.." Lo'ak's responded before the signal got cut off.

"Fuck! no, no, no!" I slammed the water.

"What's happening?!" Rotxo reached for my shoulders.

"We have to get Tsireya & go home! Now!" I said in an alarmingly tone.

Without another question, Rotxo dove into the water with me, attempting to swim pass the "woven" seaweed. He grabbed my dagger from my pouch, slicing the thick stripes blades as I went above water gasping for air.

As he was busy cutting the passage way bigger for us to fit through, I desperately was trying to reach my baby brother. After hearing that name..it's never good news.

Rotxo then pulled my ankle, as a signal that I can swim back down. We pushed our way in, swimming against the current & reaching for the large rock infront of us. I don't know how Tsireya did it, because it was sure as hell not easy for us to get a tight grip especially underwater.

He noticed that i was almost running out of air, so he swam back down, swimming towards me with full force to kicked me up to the surface. As I gasped for air again, Rotxo was pushed by the current, swimming back down to wait for me.

I climbed up the rock, hearing Tsireya's cries getting louder & louder as I was reaching the top.

"Tsireya!" I huffed.

"Neteyam! he's not feeling okay! you have to do something please!" she teared.

As much as I wanted this fucking man to die right here, I knew it wasn't right & I had another thing to focus on. Something more sinister than anyone else here can imagine.

"Theres something wrong back at your home! Throw him into the water, Rotxo will get him! we'll carry him back! hurry!" I said to her.

"He's.. r-right.." Aonung wearily said to his sister.

We lifted Aonung's heavy body, dragging him towards the edge of the cliff & throwing his body into the water. Rotxo swam up once again to let his body fall, catching him & going with the current before it was mine & Tsireya's turn to go back down.

It was a struggle to squeeze Aonung's body into the sliced passageway as his body was larger compared to all of us. But with the 3 of us, we used all our strength to push his dead weight underwater.

Tsireya then called out to the ilus as I swam back up to reach my baby brother once more. But we were too far out to get another signal.

"Neteyam! what's wrong?! why is Aonung coming back with us?" Rotxo pulled me to face him.

"There was a distress call from Lo'ak! someone I knew from Hometree that shouldn't even be alive, is there right now at the Metkayina!" I said with panicked eyes.

"We need to go! & get ready for war" I added.

"W-war.." Tsireya repeated fearfully.

"Yes let's go! No time to waste, come on!" I hurried them.