𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧

There was only 1 thing in the universe that could distract me from everything, my work. But i don't have that anymore, im a free woman now. Free to do anything, like be a hunter or fall in love & start a family with the most sweetest.. romantic, warm, affectionate, irritating, vexing, two timing skxawng!

"I can't believe that fucking happened right infront of me! i just wanna scratch his eyeballs out!" i clawed the air, kicking a pebble stone in my way.

Instead of going on the usual hunts with his older brother, Lo'ak secretly woke me up super early this morning to go to the other side of the forest for an anger release trip. I didn't want to deal with Neteyam anyways so i quietly got myself ready.

"I know, i just- i wasn't expecting that too.. Vi, im sorry about what i said last night" he said, hitting a leaf with his bow.

"It okay Lo'ak. It already happened & the best i can do for now, is this!" i threw a chewed up fruit at him & took off to the trees laughing.

We chased after each other to the Helicoradian patch where the younger warriors would be training around the corner with Ailìtx today. We wanted to stay away from the teens with Neteyam, so this was the next best area to blow off some steam.

Lo'ak pointed at a Helicordian with an insect that just landed on it at the far end of the patch, smirking at me to launch my arrow at it.

I slowed my breathing & sucked in my stomach, squinting my eyes at the target. I took my aim & the single Helicordian retracted to the ground,
"Fuck yeah! give me some!" Lo'ak jumped up for a high five.

We spent the whole morning just running around like kids, shooting our arrows at random plants or insects in our way. Howling away to the skies & screaming our frustrations out, imitating the war cry. But little did we know, that brought Ailìtx's attention away form his little warriors.

"Oh great mother! you have no idea how much i needed this!" Lo'ak exhaled as he got comfy on a soft patch of grass.

My body sunk into the green as Lo'ak fell fast asleep, tired from all the running & of course getting up too early. I wondered if he planned to even get up that early or if it was just a spark of an idea, either way i wasn't gonna wake him up from his snores.

I admired a family of glow bugs floating above us, this was the peace that i looked forward to in Pandora.

My ears suddenly perk up from a distant leaf crunch & i sat up, looking around to see if any of the little warriors or animals were passing by. "Come out, i know you're here" i said, gripping onto my bow just incase.

Ailìtx slowly walked out from behind a tree, chuckling upon seeing my dour expression.

"Not bad, you're pretty alert to the sounds around you" he said like he was mentoring me.

"Ailìtx..? oh my god, you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were an animal" i huffed in relief.

"Really? well you guys scared us, with all the howling & everything. What were you guys doing?" he asked in a friendly manner.

I smiled lightly at his response, "Lo'ak & i decided to have some fun this morning & blow off steam. You know, after last night" i said.

He chuckled at Lo'ak's loud snore & turned his head to face me again, "I see, it looks like he's had enough adventure for today. What about you?" he asked reaching his hand out to me.

"M-me?" i asked, blurred out for a moment.

He chuckled again at my innocent query & helped me up, pulling me over to a river. Still close enough to see Lo'ak squirm on the grass, floating away in his dreams. We sat by the rocks & talked for an hour about the incident that happened between me & Neteyam, how we ended things last night.