𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

"Arghh! i cant wait here anymore! Get off me i have to find Neteyam!!" i yelped, trying to squirm away as Lo'ak sat on my back using all his weight.

"Im sorry Vi.. but you don't wanna see him like this, its for the best" he said.

I hissed at him & tried to reach out for a tree, "what if he got hurt? don't you wanna help him?!" i asked.

Then, our ears perked up over hearing leaves crunching from a distance. I swear to god that whoever walks pass us, wouldn't even be intimidate for a second with Lo'ak sitting on top of me. But Neteyam walks out & he looks exhausted, he must've been running all night.

He chuckled at the sight, "get off her baby bro" he said facing down, trying not to laugh.

"Oh! this is funny?!" i asked sarcastically, snapping my head up at him as Lo'ak got up.

Neteyam pulled me up & winced at the pain from our skin contact, i looked down only to see his knuckles bleeding. My eyes widened & i panicked, pulling him over to the river to wash his hands.

"What happened to you? where did you go Nete?" i asked, slowly cleaning the blood off with the water.

He pursed his lips, refusing to answer me.

"Okay.. okay- we'll all talk tomorrow morning. It late anyways, lets just go home" i said, about to stand up & Neteyam immediately placed his hand on my thigh. He looks over to his brother& he nods, signalling for him to head home first.

Lo'ak understood, bidding us goodnight & strolled into the forest without a word. I looked back at Neteyam with my brows furrowed & confused.

"Nete what're you- "

He pulled my neck in for a kiss, slightly applying pressure to it & a moan escaped my lips. He knew what it would do to me, he just wanted to hear it.

"I missed you" he said, looking into my teal eyes dearly. Tail twitching to the excitement.

There it is. The Neteyam that i cant resist. I melted to the tingling sensation of his touch, feeling his callused fingers move up from my thighs to my waist.

"I miss you too.. but im still mad at you skxawng!" i said hitting his chest lightly.

"Yeah?" he licked his lips & chuckled, pulling my hips towards him.

I found myself sitting on top of his lap & my legs wrapped around him. Neteyam's eyes landed on the armband that Ailìtx made & he instantly got jealous, taking out a smaller knife from his pouch to cut it off me.

He then took that opportunity to smack my ass, hard.
"You- have no idea how mad i am at you too" he whispered, gripping my cheek roughly with one hand. My lips slightly apart & my breathing got heavier as i dazed wearily at him.

"Thats it.. thats the look" he said with a smirk.

It was like i was under his spell, i couldn't control my urges anymore & i leaned in to kiss him. But he stopped me with his fingers, separating our lips. He stood up with me still wrapped around him,

"lets go" he said & i got down.

He yanked my arm into the other side of the forest, not once did he talked or looked at me when he dragged me all the way to the forbidden old shack. Everyone in Omatikaya was banned from entering this part of the forest, so i was confused when Neteyam stopped right infront of this old ruin.

He slowly turned the handle behind us as we entered, locking us in to prevent any unwanted visitors such as the warriors or mischiefs like Lo'ak & his friends passing by late at night.