𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

The next morning, Norm pleaded with Mr Sully to come along on my journey, but he was told that it was best if i achieved this next goal without the pressure of a parent's distress.

Norm stayed silent & nodded to his bestfriend's words, he got onto the helicopter with a flustered look as he faced me one last time before taking off to the facility.

I waved & pressed 3 fingers to my forehead, lowering it down as he tried not to burst into tears.
"I see you dad" i muttered under my breath as i watched the helicopter hovered into the clouds.

Mr Sully then ordered his oldest son to prepare me for the Iknimaya ritual (rite of passage) before we make our way to the top of the Hallelujah mountains, where we'll find the Banshee Rookery.

Neteyam wasted no time & took my hand, bringing me into his family's hut as the others were off to resume their duties till the afternoon.

"Have a seat my dear, i'll get the paints!" he said running to the corner of the hut.

I smiled & sat by the woven mat. Arranging my weapons & rope onto my waist belt. I was indeed nervous & my heartbeat was through the roof from the thoughts of wrestling an ikran, i would never dare to look one in the eye let alone go near its mouth.

Neteyam then came back with his hair half tied up in a bun, his muscular body was towering over me as i dazed up to my gorgeous cerulean husband. Holding a container of yellow & white battle camp paint in one hand.

He chuckled when i didn't respond to his call, i was busy thinking about something else. His free hand reached out to lift my chin up to meet his golden eyes,

"Im up here my love" he spoke softly, rubbing his thumb across my bottom lip. His gaze travelled from my eyes, to my lips & sensually back to my eyes again, making him bite his lip.
My heart was pounding to his subtle touch.

He knelt infront of me, slightly tilting his head & i still couldn't believe that this man is mine. He brought himself closer to my lips, slowly putting down the container of paints.

"We have a little bit of time, don't we?" he asked in his irresistible raspy voice.

"Mhmm-"

Our lips touched & Neteyam's hands landed on my thighs, my body immediately felt so hot from the skin contact. We chuckled as we kiss & my hands caressed the back of his neck,

"You always look so beautiful in the morning my love" he whispered.

"& you take my breath away Ma'Teyam" i replied.

Mornings with Neteyam is what i looked forward to when i was back on the ship. Dreaming about having him all to myself, Eywa definitely heard my calls.

His smile, the subtle fangs showing whenever he talks, his strong hands, he loves the way my fingers trace on his chest when we lay together, how my face fits the corner of his neck & collar.

I am so in love with him.

"Nete- the paint" i said, as much as i hated to stop kissing the man i constantly crave for.

"Yes, my wife" he said, pulling himself back with a smirk. Eywa, he knew what he was doing to me.

The hut was empty, sounds of the curtain flowing & birds echoed through the walls as Neteyam reached for the container behind him, sitting down infront of me with his legs crossed. He dipped 2 of his fingers into the yellow paint, swirling it to mix the dandelion colour with a little bit of white.

He looked up, blinking once with a soft smile indicating that i should lean my face forward to him. His 2 fingers that was dipped in paint lightly traced my forehead, making a V shape. He tilted his head as he examined the drawn line,