𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚. 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧

(𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒂'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 18 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆)

Tossing our headsets into his cloth bag, Neteyam yanks the cloth away from my body, revealing the sticky mess dripping from my slit & down my thighs. My legs were trembling, fingers still finding its way to help me chase my high.

I whine loudly as my core burns & he panics, grabbing a bowl of the medicinal substance that his mother gave him earlier. Clasping both my hands down above my head & using his knees to separate my legs, his free hand dipped into the liquid.

"Mawey (calm) my love.. you're reaching your peak, your heat is coming. Please let me help you" he says looking at me with soft eyes. My body slowly stopped squirming, submitting to his grip upon hearing his voice in panic & worried eyes.

He applied the cold liquid onto my womb, tenderly massaging it on my skin "you'll be okay my love.. i will help you but you have to be patient, i need to stretch you first" he says licking his lips as his fingers slowly sliding down to my wet slit, toying with my entrance.

My back arched as his thumb circled my bud, his eyes peering down at the slick on his fingers making his bulge twitch & almost drooled at the sight. He shakes his glimmering eyes, focusing on pleasuring his mate.

The way im exposed to Neteyam in ways i've never imagined made me hide my face in my upper arm in embarrassment. He releases my wrists & pulls my cheeks to face him,

"Look at me, let me see your pretty face when i touch you."

He says in a low & raspy growl, plunging 2 fingers in to stretch my walls & suddenly the dark glimmer in his eyes returned. It was like he knew that this turned me on. I was instantly a moaning whimpering mess under him & it was driving Neteyam crazy.

He catches on by the way i clenched around his fingers, trying to close my legs but he slapped my thigh for them to open for him.

This feels so fucking good.. it feels a million times better when he touches me. All those times of pleasuring myself alone couldn't compare to this.

He curled his fingers up to the spongy part of my soaked walls & started thrusting in & out, hitting a spot i never knew was there that lit like fire.
My body jerked up & Neteyam grabbed my waist, holding me to his chest.

"Use your words baby, tell me how it feels"

"It.. mrgh- it feels.. good Teyam.. fu- uhhck" trying to get my words out straight.

It made Neteyam grinned & he inserts another finger, causing me to tilt my head back. His fingers are so much more bigger than mine & it felt like i was on ecstasy. I rocked my hips back & forth as i heard my wet slit squishing to his fingers, riding out my high.

The knot in my stomach became tighter & tighter "N.. ne- te.. im, c..close" i moaned into his ears, reaching for his braids as my body tenses up.

Hearing this he pushed me back down onto the soft fur mat, moving his head down to my thighs like a predator. I looked down to see him grinning at the sight of my hips grinding with his fingers, lifting my legs over his shoulders.

"you have such pretty thighs babygirl."

Long, pink flat tongue dragging its way up my slit.

His warm tongue sucking & aggressively licking me all over like it was his last meal. "You taste, so good" he moaned into my slit, lapping up the juices making my legs shake uncontrollably in his arms as i was on the verge of my orgasm.