chapter 26

(colton's pov)

why the fuck did i just wake up alone?

where the hell is my beautiful girl?

i sit up and look around my bedroom and see the doors open. i quickly get up and make my way out into the living room but don't see her in there either so i head to the kitchen.

"sweetheart?" i holler but it's dead silent. i sigh and go back to my room and find my phone and call her.

"hello?" she says happily.

"where are you?" i ask her. i'm not upset. i'm definitely not upset.

"i went home. i have to pick you up for our date in an hour and i needed to get ready and also buy an outfit." she says.

"it's noon?" i ask looking around my room like an idiot. it's not like i have a clock anywhere in here.

"yes, you needed sleep so i set an alarm on your phone for twelve thirty in case you weren't awake by then." she says and i smile.

"thank you baby. i'm gonna get ready. you'll be here in an hour right?" i ask just to make sure.

"yes i'll see you then. i love you." she tells me.

"i love you princess." i smile and hang up the phone setting it down in my bed. i forgot to ask where we were going and i had no clue what to wear. she knows me though and knows i won't like anything fancy.

i go to my bathroom and strip of my boxers and hop in the shower. once i'm done i brush my teeth and then head to my closet.

i grab a white shirt that buttons up and some black ripped jeans. i drop my towel and put on a clean pair of boxers and then my jeans. i put on socks before grabbing the white shirt and putting it on. i button maybe like two buttons and then grab the diamond chain kingston bought me for christmas a few years ago. i've only worn it a few times but a date with kingsley seems like an appropriate time to. i grab a pair of converse and put those on before going back to the bathroom.

i towel dry my hair as much as possible before grabbing the blow dryer kingsley gave me. i plug it in and begin blow drying my hair. i brush it again and then decide to put it up. knowing kinglsey's she's got a whole day planned, of what? i couldn't tell you so i had to be prepared.

i get a notification on my phone that my code for the front gate was used so i know kingsley is here and i smile. i grab my rings from the counter and slip those on as i leave my bathroom and turn off the light. i grab my wallet and keys off my night stand and turn off my bedroom light as well. i then go to the living room as soon as there's a knock on the door.

i open it and audible gasp. kingsley stands in front of me with her hair wavy, her makeup done with fake lashes too, she's wearing an oversized car shirt with black ripped jeans and black jordan's. she looks absolutely adorable and i feel as if i'm falling in love all over again.

"hi pooh bear!" she excitedly yells and wraps her arms around me.

"hi my love. you look incredible." i tell her.

"you like it? i bought this cause i thought it was something more your style." she says cutely.

"i love it baby, you look beautiful. i appreciate you picking out things i'll like but i like your style too." i tell her and she nods.

"you look hot." she smiles and i laugh holding her tighter.

"thanks sweetheart." i kiss her head as she pulls away from our embrace and takes my hand.

"you ready?" she asks and i nod. i close the door behind me, locking it and then following her to...my car? "i said i was gonna pick you up but you actually gotta drive your car and i drive mine. just follow me."