chapter 46

(kingsley's pov)

"you're such a good girl." colton mumbles to me as he kisses me deeply. i could taste myself on his tongue as ours collide in a sloppy kiss. i could feel his hard on against my stomach as he lays right on top of me. i run my hands down his back and he breaks the kiss.

"colt." i whine as he pulls away.

"i need you." he mumbles and takes off his boxers. his dick is red and dripping precum when he takes them off. i wrap my hand around him and he inhales a sharp breath as i do. i smile and stroke him slowly as i watch his reaction. "baby please, i've been hard all fucking night."

i run my thumb across the tip and he jerks his hips forward with his whole body tense. i decide to stop teasing him and i move his dick across my entrance. i was already wet for him again and it was now on his dick. he looks at me with a begging expression but doesn't make anymore pleads just lets me do what i want.

"don't look so smug in five minutes you're gonna regret all this fucking teasing princess." he promises which makes me wanna tease him again.

"mmhm." i hum and smile as i very slowly stroke him.

"you're soaked, you're such a fucking slut." he slowly says and his eyes scan my body. he leans forward and takes my nipple into his mouth making me gasp. he smirks and runs his teeth across it.

"colton." i mumble and i was more turned on than before. i wanted him badly but then he'd win our little teasing game.

"beg and i'll give you whatever you want." he says and moves his mouth to my other breast. he sucks on my skin around it and leaves hickeys in his path.

"fuck me colt." i finally say and he smiles.

"gladly." he grabs his dick and brings it to my entrance and slowly enters the tip but then slams into me. i wince and his hand wraps around me throat.

"i've had enough with your fucking teasing so you're about to take my dick like a good girl and stop being a brat." he demands.

his thrust are quick and rough and my nails scratch his back as he slams into me. we hadn't done rough sex, he was typically always calm and sweet but him being rough and dominant was hot as fuck.
———
tears are rolling down my face and my legs are shaking when colton's done. he pulls me into his arms and holds me against his sweaty body to comfort me. we're both breathing heavy as i rest my head against his chest and attempt to calm down.

"you did so well pretty girl." he strokes my hair out of my face and then wipes away my tears. he kisses my forehead and cheek before nuzzles his face against mine and i smile wrapping my arms around him. "are you okay?"

"yes." i mumble against his skin as i hold him close to me. he runs his fingers up and down my back as my legs slowly stop their shaking and my body comes down from its high.

i place kisses on his chest and partly on his throat as we work to regain our breath. he smiles and moves his hand to my chin and raises my head up. i look up at him and smile.

"fucking hell." he mumbles and looks away.

"what?" i ask confused and turn his head back to me this time.

"i'm gonna get hard again just by looking at you." he admits and kisses my head.

"you came three times." i say in disbelief but he shrugs smugly.

"shower with me?" he changes the subject.

"i can't walk." i remind him.

"okay we take a bath then and i carry you?" he asks and i nod. he slides out of bed and walks into his bathroom. i hear him turn on the water and rummage through the cabinets. "don't we have lavender salt shit?"

"it's with my stuff." i tell him and hear the crinkle of the bag when he finds it.

"fuck." i then hear him mumble but i have no clue why. i lay in his bed and as i wait for him to come back i grab my phone off the night stand and look at the texts from layla.

babes🥰: i just got railed.
babes🥰: shit sorry
babes🥰: i did not just get railed by ur brother

me: did not need to know that babe
me: i just got railed

i smile as i send her the same text back and instantly i get a reply.

babes🥰: WTF
babes🥰: as you should
babes🥰: HE BETTER BE TAKING CARE OF YOU
babes🥰: i will beat a bitch if not
babes🥰: did you use protection
babes🥰: HELLO

me: he's currently running us a bath don't beat up my bf. or do it'll be funny
me: i'm on BC remember

babes🥰: HE RAW DOGGED YOU
babes🥰: AHHHH
babes🥰: i'm now gonna fight colton for the hell of it

"what are you smiling about?" i jump and drop my phone on my chest, not realizing colton is back in the room and next to me.

"layla." i say and move my phone next to me.

"why'd you hide your phone then?" he asks looking worried and my heart sinks realizing how bad dropping my phone face down, then turning it off and moving it next to me still face down probably looked to him.

"that looked really bad. i promise it was layla." i grab my phone and unlock it and show him the screen of mine and layla's texts.

"you told her!" he yells in shock and i laugh. "not you giving her permission to fight me."

"i love you." i lean up to kiss him but he dodges it.

"i love you but no. you'd let her fight me?" he says smiling.

"yeah if you don't let me kiss you." instantly he's kissing me and his hands are firmly holding my waist. i softly moan and he pulls away slightly.

"i'm meant to be taking care of you. come on we're taking a bath." he gets off of me and picks me up, like i weigh nothing, to cares me to the bathroom.

he gently sets me down in the bath and i feel the salt at the bottom of the bath. i pick some of it up and show him and he smiles.

"it spilled everywhere." he mumbles and gets into the bath behind me. he wraps his arms around me and buries his head into my neck. i wrap my arms around his and relax against him.

"once i get more furniture for my apartment i'm gonna get a motorcycle. i really fucking want one." i hear him say and i turn to look at him.

"do you have a bike license?" i ask.

"yeah got one when i turned 18. i had to go through a very long course to get it, it was kingston's birthday present to me." he says.

"what kind do you want?" i ask.

"i don't know i'll have to do some more research. R1 is the end goal but they're expensive as fuck so it won't be the bike i'll get." he says.

"i don't know what an R1 looks like but i bet you'd look good on a pink one." i say.

"oh definitely gonna get pink and not black." he mumbles as he places a kiss on my head.

i smile at him and feel a rush of emotions. i love him so much and want him happy. i've heard him mention on occasion wanting a motorcycle so i'm hoping that once i get out of the bath i'll be able to have some alone time to text kingston for some help about getting him a bike.