chapter 27

(colton's pov)

she's driving me insane. touching my leg, biting her lip, playing with my hair. she doesn't even realize it either. i'm so hard that i'm anxious to stand up now. i knew us sitting on the same side of the booth meant we'd be closer but i thought i had better self control then i really do.

all i wanted was her on her knees in front of me with her gagging on my dick but we're in public and that thought needed to go away. she's still a virgin for crying out loud and i needed to chill, but holy shit was it difficult with her hand on my thigh.

i fucking stuttered when the waitress came with our food. that was so embarrassing but what's worse is how i'm not even talking. i'm simply sitting here lost in my thoughts of kingsley naked under me while she talks. i tried to listen, i really did, but i can't focus.

she wants a good date, a cute one where we're both happy. she doesn't want my sex drive and lust for her right now. she wants soft and gentle from me right now. it was so difficult though, i can't even explain how uncomfortable a boner can be.

"colt?" i hear her say confused. "colton." she says now annoyed.

"s-sorry." i stutter again.

"you aren't even listening to me." she crosses her arms and looks away from me. with her hand finally not on my thigh i feel as though i can talk. i knew i could have moved her hand myself but i truthfully didn't want to, i always want her touching me. also if she just moved my hand off of her randomly i'd overthink it and i didn't want her doing that. so yes i could have moved her hand but i really didn't want to and now i want her hand back on me.

the waitress comes back with kingsley's card and i hadn't even realized she had paid or anything. she signs the ticket and then grabs her purse standing up. i sigh and stand up a lot slower than she does.

she's already making her way out of the restaurant by the time i've stood up. i knew i had upset her and i felt like a dick now. i quickly follow after her and when i finally catch up she's almost to her car.

"baby." i say and i can imagine her rolling her eyes at me right now. she quickly turns around and i definitely knew she was pissed.

"what even was that? you barely talked all of lunch, fucking stutter when you see the waitress, we were on a fucking date." she slightly yells.

she thought i stuttered because of the waitress.

"give me your hand." i say and she looks confused.

"you aren't even listening to me!" she was getting more irritated but i grab her hand and put it on my dick and she goes silent.

"i couldn't even think straight with your hand on my leg sweetheart." i whisper in her ear as i shove her hand away and place my hand on her throat. "i want you so fucking bad but i know you, you want a cute date not me being a dick. i stayed quiet because if i talked i would be telling you to get on your knees princess."

when i stop talking and move my hand from her throat she stares up at me with wide eyes. i know no one has ever talking to her like that and it made me so fucking happy that i'm the first and only one to ever be able to do so.

i'm the only man that will ever see her speechless over my sexual desires for her. the only man to see her naked. the only man to ever have my dick down her throat. she says my ego didn't need another lap around the track but it definitely doesn't need her lustful eyes staring at me right now either.

"what? you want that princess? my dick down your throat, mmm? what about you riding my face huh?" i ask her and she takes in a breath slowly nodding. i smile and kiss her forehead opening the car door for her. she quickly gets in and starts the car before looking back at me.