chapter 41

we left my parents office shortly after they gave us details about their retirement party and began walking to my room. as we turn down the hallway i stop leading colton and turn around smiling up at him.

"what darlin?" he says as i place my hand on his cheek and connect my lips with his. instantly he's matching me and pulls me against him by my shirt. i push him back against the wall behind us and deepen the kiss as his tongue roams my mouth and his hands grip my hips tightly. my hands move to his hair and he slightly groans as i pull his head back by his hair.

i move down to his neck and began kissing right under his jaw. his hands move to my ass and he squeezes it tightly as my lips move across his skin. when i kiss the middle of his throat his hands quickly move to my thighs and he picks me up carrying me to my room. he closes the door behind us and pushes me against it.

"fucking hell baby, your family is home." he mumbles against my lips with his hand around my throat and his body pushing mine against my bedroom door.

"colton." i whine and kiss his neck. he takes a deep breath as i move my lips down his neck and began sucking softly. i pull down the neckline of his t-shirt and suck that skin too before pulling back slightly. he stares down at me with lustful eyes and pure adoration not caring that the skin was already becoming red and irritated.

he pulls me off the door and to the bed. he sits down against my headboard and pulls me into his lap and connects our lips. our tongues collide with each others as a quiet moan leaves my lips. he grabs my hips with a firm grip and slightly starts moving them against his own as our lips stay connected.

my hands run through his hair, over his shoulders, down his chest; i touch him everywhere enjoying the feeling of his muscles. i slightly pull up his shirt exposing his abs as i run my fingers across them. he groans and i wanted his shirt off more than anything but i knew we couldn't actually do anything with my whole family being home right now.

i disconnect my lips from his leaving us both breathing heavy and wanting more. i raise colton's shirt up to his shoulders and start kissing his chest and down to his stomach. he lets me with no complaint and even holds up his shirt for me so i could run my nails across his abs. he smiles as he looks down watching me and i suck his skin in the shape of a heart on his chest and he allows me to again with no complaint.

when i finish and smile up at him he grabs my chin and pulls me back to him and kisses me on the lips before pushing me onto the bed next to him and crawling on top of me.

"i want you so badly right now kingsley. fucking hell you're such a tease." he mumbles against my neck. i didn't even get to reply before my stomach choices this as the time to make noise and remind me that i haven't eaten.

"you're hungry." he states instead of asks and sits up so he's no longer hovering over me.

"no come back." i whine and he smiles. he leans forward and kisses me quickly before getting off of me completely and fixing his shirt. he walks over to my mirror and looks at his neck.

"wasn't aware i was dating a vampire, damn kingsley." he says and i smile. i get outta bed and walk over to him wrapping my arms around his stomach and laying my head on his chest.

"you're mine." i tell him.

"of course i'm yours baby, no doubt about it." he confidently says and leans down to kiss my forehead. "what do you want to eat my love?"

"i don't know." i shrug and then flinch as someone knocks on my bedroom door. colton laughs at me as he wraps his arm around me and kisses me head.

"yeah?" he yells to whoever knocked.