chapter 33

(colton's pov)

i close my car door and walk up to the front door and firmly knock on it. after a moment it opens and i watch cody roll his eyes when he sees me.

he says nothing just walks away leaving the door open. i advert my eyes downwards and walk into the house gently closing the door behind me. i then walk to the stairs and walk up them, nervously fumbling with the button on my shirt.

i walk down the long hallway which feels like it goes on forever and with each step it seems my heartbeats faster. i approach the door and gently knock on it before hearing a soft 'come in' from a voice i could recognize from anywhere. i open the door and when i see kingsley i audibly gasp.

i have seen kingsley in dresses, hair done, makeup perfect, heels, the whole ordeal my whole life but in this moment i feel myself falling in love with her looks alone all over again. i've always been in love with her personality but right now it's her beauty that make my stomach flutter.

never had a girl given me butterflies but of course kingsley may could. this girl could make me drop to my knees and beg for anything at the snap of her fingers and she damn well knows it.

"you look beautiful princess." i finally find the words to say. her big beautiful blue eyes stare up at me with a smile on her face as she finishes up a few last minute touches to her look and i stand there watching.

"all done!" she says excitedly and skips over to me. she wraps her arms around me and i melt. i hold her back and lean down to place a kiss on her head. i notice the light pink tinsel in her hair that matches the dress she's wearing.

"you smell good." she blurts out and i laugh running my hand down her arm to grab hers. i bring her hand to my lips and kiss it smiling at her.

"might as well pack a bag baby because there is no way you're coming home tonight." i smirk and she grins. when she turns towards her closet to do as i say i slap her ass. she yelps and glares over her shoulder before laughing at herself and skipping to her closet.

i sit down on her bed and my leg shakes with nerves. i patiently wait for her to be done so we can leave and when she walks out of the closet i grab her pink backpack and put it on. she goes to her bed and grabs her phone and charger before reaching her hand to me and scrunching her hand in the fist so i understand that she wants my hand.

i of course waste no time and reach my hand to her so she gets her way. she then leads the way down the hall as i follow behind her. i stare at her perfect ass in the tight pink glittery dress she's wearing. i notice the white converse she's wearing that match mine and i especially notice the chain around her neck. it has little pink diamonds in it that go with her outfit perfectly.

i follow her all the way to my car and then she stops so i can open the door for her. she gets in and i close the door behind her and go to my side. i take off the pink backpack i'm wearing and put it in the back before getting in and starting the car.

i roll up my windows and turn on my ac knowing that wind will mess up her hair if i don't. i then put the car in gear and head down the driveway and towards the city.

the drive isn't that long but i could tell kingsley was getting restless and antsy for not knowing where we were going. i hear the gasp and see the smile when i pull into her favorite restaurants parking lot. i pull up to valet and get out. the other worker opened her door so she steps out too and instantly she's reaching for my hand.

i lead her inside the fancy as fuck restaurant and walk to the reservation desk. the girl working looks up at me and smiles sweetly.

"hi! do you have a reservation?" she asks.