chapter 49

(kingsley's pov)

my nails dig into colton's back as he continues his harsh thrusts into me. i moan into his neck as i feel the familiar feeling of pleasure continuing to build. i was so close and i could tell he was too.

"fuck." i mumble and sloppily kiss his neck. he groans and holds onto my hips even tighter. "i'm so close."

"me too baby." he breaths out and my legs tighten around him to take him deeper.

"faster colt." i mumble and he does. he slams into me even quicker and i moan as i cum. he continues thrusting and sucks on my neck as he reaches his high. i feel his body tense and all his movements stop. i feel him cum inside me. again.

he groans and relaxes on top of me as we both lay tangled together in his bed breathing heavy. my legs felt like jelly and i could tell he was exhausted. three rounds was a lot and i might regret it in the morning but right now i was happy and content in his arms.
———
"wake up." i feel a kiss placed on my shoulder and i groan rolling over. i hear colton lightly laugh and wrap his arms around me. "baby it's noon, we got things to do."

"no." i whine into the pillow and he places another kiss on my bare skin.

"please, i got you starbucks." i sit up slightly to see what he got and i smile seeing the coffee in his hand.

"thank you." i say and he smiles. he kisses my forehead and i roll over and sit up. i was naked so i pull the blanket over my bare chest but colton yanks it down and smirks. "you're such a guy."

"you have great boobs." he says and leans forward to kiss me but i turn away.

"morning breath." i mumble but his hand goes to my jaw and pulls me to him.

"fuck it." he says and kisses me harshly. "i don't give a shit, i wanna kiss my girl."

i smile and reach up to his hair, moving it out of his face. "you need a hair cut."

"no i like it long." he says shaking his head.

"i mean just a trim so it'll continue to grow healthy." i tell him.

"i hate haircuts. people are too in my space and i feel trapped." he explains as he's literally laying on me and all in my space. "you don't count."

"clearly i don't count." i smile and he stares at me with a content look. "what if i pierced my nipples?"

"do you want to?" he asks and i nod. "then do it. why are you asking me?"

"i want your opinion." i tell him.

"it's your body baby, do what you want." he leans forward and places kisses on my neck and i laugh pushing his head away. "get up."

"okay i will." i sigh and get out of bed. after we got done messing around we showered together and it was so relaxing that i was so tired after, i tried to fall back asleep without even putting on clothes. colt didn't let me though and changed the sheets while i got ready.

i get ready quickly so colton doesn't have to wait on me for too long. i slip on some random converse and head into the living room where i find him hanging halfway off his couch.

"i'm ready!" i say and climb on top of him.

"i love you." he mumbles and kisses me again.

i smile and kiss him back softly. his tongue runs across my bottom lip and i connect mine with his. he smiles and our tongues fight for dominance which he clearly wins. he runs his hands down my back and to my ass, grabbing it.

we lay here for a while just kissing and holding each other but unfortunately it ends when colton's phone continuously dings over and over again.

when we pull away he's frowning and when he grabs his phone, he glares at it.