𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 (𝟚)

☆

SOON, THE ENTIRE table had stood up, surrounding the member of the brethren who continued to mutter to the moon. the captain had taken to aiming his gun at the 'waiter', threatening him.

victoria called, "what is the meaning of this?"

"honestly, they've got my wife." robert said, apologetically.

"where's rose?" the doctor demanded loudly. "where is she?" however, he didn't reply. "c'mon!"

the doctor, callisto and robert left the room hurriedly, the captain demanding what he wanted behind them. the pair of aliens and the human ran down a corridor, in search for rose and robert's wife. they found the basement and callisto kicked at the door, snapping it open sharply. inside were many, many people, all terrified for their lives and tugging at a chain which had finally broken.

"where the hell've you two been?" rose fumed.

the doctor turned to look at the werewolf, which was shaking the bars of its cage with its claws and growling, "oh, that's beautiful!"

the werewolf broke one side of the cage and callisto gripped the doctor's hand, pulling him from his trance as she spoke, "run now, admire later."

"yes, right. out! out, out!" the doctor yelled, ushering people out of the room as the cage broke completely. they were all out as the werewolf stood fully, the doctor staring up at it in amazement.

"c'mon, you mad man!" callisto exclaimed, shoving him out of the basement, following quickly and slamming the door, the doctor locking it behind them with his sonic screwdriver.

in a room full of weapons, the men previously trapped in the basement began to pull guns out, loading them. isobel kissed robert lovingly as he told her that he needed to help the queen. the doctor, rose and callisto stood by the wall, the doctor unlocking the cuffs on rose's wrists with his screwdriver.

"could be any form of light-modulated species triggered by specific wavelengths. did it say what it wanted?" the doctor inquired as the cuffs fell to the floor.

"uh, the queen, the crown, the throne, you name it." rose replied and a crash sounded from down the hall where the werewolf was trapped.

the room fell silent at the noise. callisto walked away from the doctor and rose, stepping out of the room. down the hall, she stared back at the werewolf who had knocked the door off of its hinges completely, free from its 'trap'. it's heavy breaths sounded like low growls and it stared back at callisto before it did growl menacingly.

as the wolf began to head for her, she turned back into the room, grabbing both rose's and the doctor's arms to pull them to the back of the room. the werewolf sprang into the room and the men held their guns up, one calling for them to fire. they did and the wolf fell back onto the wall. they continued to fire and rose flinched at the loud sound of the bullets.