𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕥'𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟 (𝟙)

☆

BRIGHT PINK HEELS clicked on the pavement as rose stepped out of the t.a.r.d.i.s in a pink dress with a blue jacket over her shoulders. her hair was in an up-do to fit the time they'd landed in, a pink headband on her blonde hair to match her dress.

callisto followed her out, also dressed for the era but much more comfortably because she felt that dresses sometimes made her uncomfortable. she also wasn't guaranteed to not be running as she was travelling with the docotor. she had on brown checkered trousers that were baggy on her legs and gathered at her waist with a belt made of the same material. she had a white button up shirt tucked into it, two pieces of hair pulled back to rest on her long hair.

"i thought we'd be going for the vegas era. y'know, the- the white flares and the chest hair." rose scrunched her nose up, apparently finding elvis attractive.

the doctor poked his head around the door of the ship, his hair slicked back at the sides, high on the top to copy elvis' hair, which was incredibly liked and trendy for the era, "you are kidding, aren't you? if you wanna see elvis, you go in the late '50s. the time before burgers, when they called him the pelvis, when he still had a waist. what's more, you see him in style."

both women stared at the doors of the ship as the doctor rode out on a moped, sunglasses and a helmet on. rose laughed at him while callisto chuckled as he drove to a stop, grinning at the pair.

"you goin' my way, doll?" the doctor asked, impersonating elvis.

"is there any other way to go, daddy-o." rose joked, putting some sunglasses on herself. "straight from the fridge, man!"

"ah, you speak the lingo!" the doctor beamed at rose.

"yeah, well... me mum, cliff richard movies every bank holiday monday." rose shrugged with a smile as she caught the pink helmet the doctor threw her way.

"oh, cliff. i knew your mother'd be a cliff fan." the doctor mused.

"absolutely terrible." callisto chuckled as she sat down on the moped behind the doctor.

"fun sponge." the doctor muttered playfully, making a small sound of surprise when she squeezed his waist to make him jump.

"hang on, where am i going?" rose asked as the doctor handed callisto a black helmet, which she strapped onto her head.

"don't be mad." the doctor said, but the grin on his face said he didn't really mind what rose thought. he'd probably enjoy her irritation.

"what?" rose asked as she walked around the moped to see a side car. "you've got to be joking! callisto, you saw that, didn't you?"

"yeah, that's why i got on sharpish. go on, get in." callisto smirked.

"you want me to go in a side car?" rose asked, looking at the pair over her sunglasses as they smirked.