ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"So, when did you start painting?" Angela asks as we're waking into the hallway where our room is

"When I was four. My therapist told me that painting is a good way to release negative energy," I respond, unlocking our door. 

We just came from a two-hour tour of the campus. We found a tour guide and immediately regretted it. Our legs were killing us. 

Angela back flops onto her bed and I take a seat at the desk. I take one of my paintbrushes and twirl it around in my hand. 

"You were in therapy at four?" Angela screeches.

I nod. "When my Dad died, my Mom thought it would've been smart for me to be in therapy early, so when I'm older, my emotions don't explode and ruin her reputation."

Angela hangs her mouth open in a stuck smile. "What. The fuck." 

I chuckle. "Yeah. My Mom's pretty fucked up."

We sit in silence as Angela resonates that her fav celeb is a total sociopath.

"Hey," she says after a while. "Wanna go clubbing tonight?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't have any "clubbing dresses worth a damn" as Angela so poetically put it, so she loaned me one of hers. 

We were the same size, surprisingly. It was a red bodycon dress that hugged my curves. It stopped at the middle of my thighs with a plunging v-neckline that showed the upper part of my boobs. My boobs were pushed up with my pushup bra and I felt completely exposed. 

Good, but exposed.

We go to a place called The Red Vixen. After Angela shamelessly flirts with the bodyguard to get us in, we go over to the bar to get drinks. The bartender comes over to us. 

He was kinda cute. 

Like one of those rising white Tik Tok boys

"What can I get you beautiful ladies?" he asks.

He was British. His accent added to his attraction factor and now he was a solid 7

"Can I have a Sex On The Beach and for my friend....." Angela turns to look at me. "Three tequila shots," I yell. The music was loud. Like ear-deafening loud.

The bartender hands us our drinks. "Let me know if you need anything else. And I mean anything," he says to me and winks. 

I look at Angela. She laughs. "Side eye." I laugh too.