ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I followed Kol to a black Tesla Model Y in the parking lot.

He drove with such control and relaxation that it drove me crazy.

Watching him drove me crazy.

His cologne drove me crazy.

I rubbed my thighs ever so slightly together because just looking at him made me feel horny.

"So where are you taking me?" Kol asks. His voice is officially my favorite thing about him.

I felt it as if it struck a cord in my veins. I felt a gush of wetness flowing from my pussy. I let out a deep breath.

"You like Sambrino's?" I ask. "It's my favorite restaurant," he says. "Mine too," I beam. "I was so glad that I could find one in California."

Kol glances at her and I could've sworn I saw a shadow of a smile before he turned back around.

We pull up at Sambrino's after a quiet ride and get a table.

"I'll be back in a little bit. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything and I mean anything at all I can do for you," the slutty waitress says to Kol, completely ignoring that I'm sitting here.

I roll my eyes as I feel my blood boil at the thought of her flirting with him.

She walks away, trying to make her ass pop, but ends up almost falling. I snicker and Kol looks at me.

"Something funny?" he asks. He looks like he was genuinely interested in knowing. 

I snicker again. "Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you, including giving you a blow job in the middle of my shift," I say, in a southern accent.

His eyebrows wrinkle. "What?"

I scoff and roll my eyes. "She was totally flirting with you," I say.

The corners of his mouth turn up ever so slightly. "She was not flirting with me."

Is he blind?

"Kol, you're hot as fuck. Every straight girl with a pulse probably flirts with you," I blurt out.

Kol slightly lifts an eyebrow. "So, why aren't you flirting with me?"

"Assuming I'm even into you?" I retort.

"Aren't you a straight girl with a pulse?" he says back.

We were staring at each other. We didn't move.  We stared into each other's souls as if our lives depended on it.

He was hot as fuck.

"I asked you a question," he says. His voice was low. Strong. Almost demanding. Was he demanding me?