ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Waking up in Kol's arms the next morning was heaven

Breathing in his scent and holding him close. 

I loved this. I loved him. Waking up like this every day is something that I would love. 

I stare at him for a few moments. Admiring him. Loving him with my eyes.

His eyes flutter open and find me. He smiles and snuggles me closer. 

"Surprised you're not sneaking out," he mutters and I roll my eyes.

"Don't tempt me." I relax my hands against his chest and feel his heartbeat against my palm.

Kol stares at me for a moment. "You stayed."

I smile at him. "I stayed."

We stare at each other for a moment. The world seemed to have stopped. We inched closer to each other. His fingers tangled into my hair.

We were about to kiss when a loud clanging sound came from the kitchen. 

What the hell was that?

I sigh. Neveah. Neaveah!

I jump out of bed and put on my clothes. "Sweetheart, relax. She's not going to barge into the bedroom."

"You never know. And don't call me that." Neveah. I completely forgot about Neveah. And Neveah and Kol.

The cuddling. The kissing. They're together. I can't believe I just had sex with someone else's boyfriend.

I'm a slut. 

Kol looks taken aback by my answer and puts on his clothes. "Sorry, Maya."

My heart breaks at the look on his face. It's my fault. I instigated it. 

I stumble into the living room. "Morning."

Neveah doesn't even turn to look at me. "Hey, darling. How do you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled," I mumble. 

Kol walks over to Neveah and kisses him on the cheek. "Good Morning, handsome. Fried eggs right?"

He likes scrambled eggs, dummy.

"You know it is my apartment. Let me cook for you guys," Kol wagers.

"Nonsense. This is my thank you for letting me stay here while Dre and I go through our little scabble," Neveah beams.

"Dre. This is the second time you've mentioned him," I interject. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Neveah laughs. Almost like she's mocking me, but if you weren't paying attention, you'd miss it. "No, darling. He's my roommate. He's also a slob I can't stand being near. I told him what I thought about his cleanliness and it turned into a huge argument. Kol was nice enough to let me stay here."