ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

1 week later

1 week later...

"He's so hot and cold," Angela complains about Leo for the third time today. "One minute we're close and shit, I'm thinking we're about to kiss and develop. The next minute it's like a switch in his brain went off and he's completely cold. Like a fucking brick wall."

I let out a sigh. "Maybe you should ask him about his feelings," Charlotte says, typing away on her phone.

For the past week and a half, she's been texting someone non-stop. "Charletta, who are you texting?" I say in a sing-song voice.

Angela and I watch her as her cheeks break out into a pink blush. After a minute, she finally looks up to see Angela and I staring at her. "What?" she asks.

Angela rolls her eyes. "Char, who do you keep texting? You don't even have time to listen to me rant and rave about my future boyfriend."

Charlotte sighs in contentment before speaking. "There's this girl I met in the library. It was such a nice meet cute. We were trying to get the same book, but there was only one left. We kept laughing and making jokes until we both just picked another book. I gave her my number and we've been going out every night."

Angela and I giggle at Charlotte's face. "Don't tell me you're in love, Char?' I muse. Charlotte rolls her eyes playfully. 

"N-No, of course not," she stutters. "I just.....I'm just really starting to like her." I smile at Charlotte. 

It made me happy to see my friends happy with their lovers. Charlotte and her mystery girl. Angela with Leo.

I think for a moment. I have Kol's address from when I had to GPS it to drive him home. 

Should I.....?

I shouldn't. I really shouldn't. 

I walk to my closet and grab a dress that pushes up my boobs. "Maya, what are you doing?" Angela asks.

I grab a black lace underwear set and change my clothes. "Did we really have to watch you change?" Charlotte asks.

"I needed to make sure I look fuckable," I whine. 

Angela rolls her eyes. "You always look fuckable, Maya. Now go and leave. I have to study for my test anyway."

I hug Charlotte and Angela goodbye and leave. This was probably a really bad idea, but for some reason, I didn't care.

I wanted to see Kol.

More importantly, I wanted to be fucked by Kol. 

I find a parking spot outside his apartment complex. I walk (rather fast) inside the complex and jump inside the elevator.