ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (ℝ)

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Leo, Kol, and I stayed overnight at the hospital. Leo wouldn't move from Angela's side all night. He barely went to sleep to see if she would wake up.

It was kind of romantic.

I could see that Leo cared about Angela. I could see that he liked her. So, the question is, what is holding him back from being with her?

Someone tapping me on my shoulder wakes me out of my sleep. I blink open my eyes and see Kol crouching in front of me.

"Hey, baby, you hungry?" he asks. I've been sitting in this seat all night since we got to the hospital. I haven't eaten. My stomach growls.

Kol laughs. "Yeah, I'll get you some food."

Kol leaves the room and it's just me, Leo, and Angela.

We sit for a few minutes before Angela blinks and opens her eyes. "L-Leo?" she stutters. I jump out of my seat and sit on the hospital bed with Leo.

Angela looks up at me. "Maya? You're here too?"

"Of course I am," I smile. "I'm always here for you."

Angela smiles back. She looks back at Leo. "L, can you give me and Maya a minute to talk?"

Leo smiles at her. "Of course, Angel."

Leo leaves the room, leaving me and Angela alone. She scoots over on her hospital bed and pats the spot next to her. I roll into the spot next to her. She links arms with me and she rests her head on my shoulder. I rest my head on top of hers.

"I'm sorry for what I said," Angela whispers. "No, I'm the one who's sorry," I say. "It was your relationship and I should've never tried to get in the middle of it. It was my fault."

"No. As much as it pains me to say, you were right. Leo was technically leading me on. One minute we were lovers, the next we were like strangers," Angela sighs. 

She looks troubled. "Do you wanna talk about what happened, A?"

She deeply sighs and her voice cracks. "I called up Leo and asked him to meet up. Even though I was mad at you, I'm not dumb. I knew you were still right. I wanted to give him a piece of my mind for leading me on and flip-flopping. I was getting out of my car when I was pulled into the alley next to the restaurant."

Tears stream down Angela's face and I bring her into my embrace. "It was Ryan. He was getting irritated with all his "efforts" of trying to get me back and I wasn't reciprocating. I told him I was waiting for someone and he needed to let me go. He knew it was Leo and that's when he got angry."

"He kept me trapped against the wall and was taking my clothes off. I tried to fight him off, but he knocked my head against the wall a couple of times and I got knocked out." I felt a rage building up inside of me.