ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I didn't tell Kol that I knew his sister's boyfriend. Because then he wouldn't want Jeremiah to come to the dinner and then she would hate me more.

"I still don't understand why you're doing this. Kol would completely understand," Angela says, adjusting her earring.

"I know that. Believe me, I know. But it's only going to make Amanda madder," I breathe.

Angela rolls her eyes. "Homegirl needs to get over it. I get it, the process was painful, but you're here now. You're at the finish line. Shit. Irritating ass."

I snort out a laugh. "As much as I would love to share your feelings, I understand her feelings. So, I'll stick it out. It's just one brunch. And it's not like Jeremiah and Amanda will last forever. Believe me, I know Jeremiah. He is not boyfriend material."

A knock on the door interrupts what Angela would say. I smooth over my dress and answer the door. "Hey baby," Kol says and then brings me into a kiss.

"Hey, Kol," I smile. Kol looks back at Angela. "Hey Ang. I brought you something."

I didn't even realize the basket in his hand. It's filled with a blanket, drinks, snacks, and a pregnancy catalog. 

I swear to God I want to get on my knees right now.

Angela smiles gratefully at him. "Thank you so much." Angela suddenly looks like she's about to cry. "I wish Leo was here to give these to me."

"We got you, Angela," I said. She hugs me and then hugs Kol. "Have fun on your double date."

I grimace at her mischievous smile that only I see. 

Kol and I left the apartment and headed to his car. "That was very sweet of you, pretty boy," I say as he opens the car door.

I slid into the passenger's seat, and he closed the door. He rounds the car and gets into the driver's seat.

I steady my chin with my hand and put on my best seductive voice. "So, what did you get me?"

Kol gives me a heated look. "I have something special planned later today."

 My interest was piqued. "Oh really? And what is it?"

"It's a surprise."

My face falls. "No, Kol. Please! Please tell me."

Kol laughs. "You'll know later. I promise it will be worth it."

My fingers trail against his arm to his chest. "Are you sure there's nothing I can do to convince you?" My hand descends closer to his belt buckle.

His tongue scratches the inside of his teeth. "No chance, sweetheart."