ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Kol's hands were burning, so I drove his car to his apartment

"How could you be so fucking stupid?" I yell. 

I've been going at it for the past 7 minutes about how stupid it was to fight Gavin.

"What if professors saw? The dean? The police? You could've been in so much trouble," I continue.

"I'm flattered you're so concerned about me," Kol taunts. I smirk and drag two fingers across the scratch marks on Kol's face. He grunts in pain and glares at me. 

My phone rings and I take it out of my pocket. I look at the caller ID and see it's Angela. Since I'm driving, I put the phone on speaker.

"He didn't fuck me, Maya," she yells.

"Well, hello to you too," I respond, not shocked about her outcome with Leo.

"Why didn't he fuck me? I looked sexy as hell. My boobs were basically spilling out of my top," she groans.

Kol and I side-eye my phone. "You sound a little thirsty, Angie," I taunt.

"You want to talk about thirst? Let's talk about the different ways you said you would fuck Kol? And the handcuffs," she yells. 

I rushed to hang up the phone and I threw it in the backseat. Kol is staring at me. He doesn't say anything. I don't say anything out of embarrassment. Angela with her big fucking mouth.

"Handcuffs," Kol mumbles. Almost as if he was talking to himself.

"Turn right on Hanglebesh Drive," the GPS says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I follow behind Kol to his apartment. He opens the door and my jaw drops.

The outside of the apartment already looked expensive. But, his actual apartment....was crazy.

He had three guitars hanging on the wall with artistic and goth-like decorations all over his living room. His apartment was a nice ambiance of grey with hints of white and black in the corners. 

He has a big bookshelf in his living room with every book known to man. That was heaven.

I want to live in this apartment.

"Are you secretly rich?" I ask. 

"Both my parents are brain surgeons. They gave me a little chunk of change for my apartment," Kol responds.

A little?!

I notice as Kol gauges my reactions to everything. I walk over to where his bookshelf and scan the books. I run my fingers over the guitar that's next to the bookcase.