ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Kol runs his eyes over my body as I quickly got dressed. His face was confused, but I could see anger creeping up his neck.

"What do you mean you can't?" His voice was bland. There was no emotion in it. I couldn't tell if he was mad or not.

"I can't stay over. I h-have things to do and errands to run," I lie. 

Kol takes a step closer to me. "Don't bullshit me, Maya. Why can't you stay?" 

I take a deep breath. "I have important things to do, Kol. I can't stay here with you."

Kol takes another step. "You can't? Or you won't?" 

I'm starting to get frustrated. Usually, when I get to this part with guys, I just leave with no explanation. Why am I giving this bitch an explanation?

I roll my eyes. "Kol, I don't have time for this. I have to go."

I search around his living room looking for my phone. "Maya, look at me," Kol whispers. I continue to search around his living room looking for my phone. I needed to find my phone.

"Maya. Please just talk to me." I start flipping pillows everywhere and shuffling around his furniture. Where the fuck was my phone?

The faster I find my fucking phone, the faster I can leave. Kol grabs my arm and presses my body against his. 

I let out a deep breath as I feel our bodies press against each other. It was weird. It felt so perfect. It felt so right.

"Kol, I have a class to go to," I say. "You used that excuse last time," he spits. 

His voice was cold like ice. His grip on my arm is tightening with every passing minute. His face was riddled with anger. 

I stare into his eyes. They sparkle in his living room light. "Please let me go," I whisper.

Kol's mouth dips into a slight frown that makes my heart melt. His fingers slowly unwrap from my wrist and his fingers linger on my skin for a minute.

He lets me go completely and backs away from me. "Sorry," he whispers. My eyes dart to a corner in his living room and I see my phone.

I walk over to it, grab my phone and leave his apartment. I didn't expect it to be like this after our first time.

It felt so weird. So awkward. It never felt like this before. My phone dings in my hand.

Kol: I miss you.

My cheeks heat up and my stomach turns at the message. If Gavin sent me something like this...I would've been gone.