ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 (ℝ)

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I wake up the following morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. I smile as my stomach rumbles. Before I exit the room, I see my freshly washed underwear sitting on the dresser. 

I decided to leave them off.

I walk to the kitchen. "Good Morning," I say, sliding onto one of the barstools. 

Kol doesn't respond. He continues his humming and making breakfast. I smile awkwardly.

"Breakfast smells delicious," I say, trying to start up the conversation again. No response. Again.

I drill my fingers on the island top for a couple of minutes before Kol places a plate in front of me. There's toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. He pours two glasses of orange juice and places one in front of me.

Kol sits down next to me and we eat our breakfast in silence. Once Kol finishes his breakfast he washes his plate (rather quickly) and disappears into his room.

I frown as I finish eating my breakfast. Is this because of last night? Was I too harsh? This is all my fault.

As soon as I finish washing the dishes, I am quickly turned around by Kol, and my lips are brought to his.

His kiss is hungry and aggressive. He bites my lip and his hands run my shirt. He lifts me up and I'm now sitting on the edge of the sink.

Kol grabbed my hips and ground our fronts together at his tempo. We kept going and the pace getting faster and faster. I was wearing no underwear. I was completely bare. I could feel his dick right on my clit.

"Are you close?" Kol asked as he felt me pulse. I whimpered as the head of his dick skimmed against me.

Kol grabs me and bends me over his island. He roughly lifts my shirt up. I hear foil rip. Kol doesn't give me a warning before he drives his dick inside me.

I go to grab something but Kol grips my wrists and pins them together behind my back. He rails into me at a relentless pace. 

"Kol..." Instead of words, I am met with a hand entangling in my hair and yanking my head back.  I swear I'm going to go fucking bald.

"You will not speak unless I have spoken to you. You are under my control. You will act as I want you to. You will not shake if I don't tell you to. Got it?" he asks. 

This is because of last night.

Of course, it is, you fucking idiot.

"K--" Kol grabs my throat. His dick exits before it forcefully enters again. 

My words get caught up in my throat and a moan takes over instead. He pounds into me relentlessly and I could feel my release drawing nearer and nearer.