ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"I just don't understand how this could happen," Kol says as we get in my car.

I look over at him and smile. "Your parents never had the talk with you, Kol?"

"Funny, funny, girl," he says dryly.

"But seriously....I thought they were broken up."

"Kol, you do realize that they had sex multiple times before they broke up. You can be pregnant for a while before knowing you're pregnant," I inform him.

Kol rolls his eyes. "Thank you for the Sex Ed."

We settle into silence for a moment before he speaks up.

"Do you want kids?" 

"Woah!" I laugh. "Major topic change."

"Sorry," Kol says. "But...we were sort of on the topic. And I was wondering. You know, just for the future."

I smile. "Three kids. Like me and my siblings. It was fun having two siblings. Not too many and not too less. What about you?"

He shrugs. "As many as my partner wants. But at least one kid."

"So three kids is fine?" I ask, hopefully. 

"It's perfect," he smiles. His fingers interlock with mine and he kisses my hand.

"So, would you rather be a boy or girl Dad?" I ask.

"Girl. I couldn't take it if I had gotten an Anthony as a kid," he says and I laugh.

"And what if our daughter ends up like Anthony?" I ask and Kol stares at me for a moment.

"Mhm, then that'll be too bad. I'll have to keep him away from our daughter," he rasps.

My breath hitches. Hearing him say our daughter like that...

How would Angela feel about being pregnant at the same time?

Soon we arrived at my apartment. I unlock the door but don't see Angela. 

I walk into her room and she still isn't there. I hear retching and follow the sound to the bathroom.

"I'm practically glued to the toilet. Maybe we'll raise the baby together," Angela says, giving me a crooked smile when I enter the bathroom. 

I sit with her on the floor. "Where's Kol?" Angela asks.

"In the room or the living room. He's giving us space to talk," I respond.

Angela sniffles.  "I called my parents before I called you. They told me not to come home. Ever."