ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 (ℝ)

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Kol and I continue walking throughout the store for the next 10 minutes. After I suggested our "agreement", he stayed silent. He grabbed the cart and continued to pick up with he needed.

I felt kind of awkward even embarrassed. I've never outright spoken out about anything like this before. 

What if he said no? Emotions were rising out of me at the thought of him rejecting me. 

I've never been rejected before.

Another 10 minutes go by and we're finished checking out. I help Kol load his groceries into the trunk. We both sit in the car and before I can secure my seat belt, Kol brings me into a kiss.

The kiss is slow and tender. His thumb caresses my cheek as his other hand runs down my side. His hand roughly grabs my ass and I moan. The kiss gets more aggressive. 

My hands slide into his hair and he pulls my body closer. The gear shift blocks me from straddling him. "Back seat?" he asks. His voice was ragged. His breath was heavy.

I nod and crawl back there. Kol quickly follows behind me and I swiftly bring his lips back to mine. I lift his shirt up above his head and kiss down his body.

I draw my tongue over his abs and Kol groans. Kol snatches my shirt off and kisses the valley of my breast. His tongue felt so warm against my skin. My clit pulsed.

He unclips my bra and takes one of my nipples into his mouth. His fingers run down my stomach and slip into my pants. His finger presses directly onto my center and my back arches.

His tongue swirls around my nipple while two of his fingers draw delicious, tight circles around my clit. His teeth lightly nip me and a gasp escapes my mouth. My hand is splayed on his chest and my nails drag against it.

A single finger dips along my slit and my nail digs into his chest. Kol hisses and pinches my clit. He retracts his fingers. I frown. "W-What are you doing?" I whine. Kol frowns at me. Like he's disappointed but also frustrated. 

"I don't have a condom and we have to stop because this is going to escalate to something else," he mutters. I grab my purse from the front seat and take a condom from the front pocket. I hold it up and smirk. "You just happened to have a condom on you? Did you think we wouldn't have control?" Kol asks. 

"I always have a condom," I say, innocently. Kol smiles before bringing me into another kiss. He unbuttons my jeans and shoves them down. Kol shoves down his cargo pants along with his underwear. While still kissing me, Kol rolls on the condom.

I shake off my underwear and sink down on his dick. I take in a breath as I feel completely full. I think I've already taken all of him, but when Kol grips my hips, I realize that I'm only halfway. "Please, Maya....you're killing me," he grunts.