ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Three days later...

I've been texting Kol for the past three days. He went to go visit family. 

His absence was so strange. It was almost like I...missed him.

He's getting back around 2 and I'm going to surprise him with a painting. 

A painting of burdens.

It was of a black-haired girl, with her knees clutched to her chest, crying blood. Eventually, she cried so much, that she was sitting in a pile of her own blood. 

I sign my name in white at the end of the painting. "Perfect," I smile.

I check the time and see that it was almost 2:30. It really took me that long to finish the painting. Wow.

I grab my phone and the painting and head out of the door. I've embarrassingly remembered Kol's address and the directions, so I didn't need the GPS this time.

I hide the painting behind my back and I knock on the door. Kol opens the door and his face breaks into a smile when he sees me. He looks absolutely adorable.

Kol brings me into a hug. "You miss me that much that you come to visit me the second I get home?"

I roll my eyes and playfully shove him. "I have a present for you," I say.

Kol takes one of my hands and leads me inside. Once the door is shut, Kol brings me into a kiss. His hands cup my face as our lips danced with each other. His mouth was warm and inviting. He was making me melt and my heart flutter. It felt so nice.

"Can I give you your present now?" I ask after he pulls away. Kol raises an eyebrow and his hands dip under my shirt. "You can give it to me all night long," he says, suggestively.

I smile and hand him my painting. He smiles as he takes it. "You actually painted me something? I didn't think you would remember."

His eyes skim over the painting in astonishment. "Sweetheart, it is so beautiful. So raw. Full of emotion. Your burdens."

Kol takes off one of his paintings off the wall and hangs up my painting. "So, they'll always be with me," he whispers. 

"Do you want something to eat?" Kol asks. "Yeah, you want to order something?" I ask. Kol laughs. 

"You're fucking a cook. I'm going to make you something to eat," he says and I blush. 

"How long have you been painting?" Kol asks.

"Since I was 5. My therapist told me it's a great way to let out negative energy," I say and Kol quirks an eyebrow at me. 

"You were in therapy at 5 years old?" I shrug. "Perk of being a St. Martin."