ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

Time had stopped when Kol finally kissed me. After almost a year separated, I thought we would have lost our mojo. But, we didn't.

His soft lips molded over mine making my body react in a way I didn't expect. My hands instinctively clutch onto him, afraid to let him go. 

I didn't expect to be in this position with him so soon. Hell, in all honesty, I didn't expect to be in this position with him ever again.

If someone even ghosted me for a week, they were cut off. Donezo. I left him for a year. And he hasn't pushed me away. Yet.

Maybe he was baiting me. Hurting me the way I hurt him. No. Kol wouldn't do that. He's not like me.

He's better.

He pulls away. "You're tense. What's wrong? Do you not want to do this?"

"O-Of course I want to do this. I just...after everything...."

I trail off and look away. I can't bear to face him. 

He lifts my chin and kisses my lips gently. He begins to peck the corner of my mouth, then strays down to my neck.

His warm, plump lips drag against my skin and it makes me shiver. "Kol...." I moan out.

"Should I show you just how much I missed you?" he whispers against me.

I bite my lip. "Please."

His lips skim from the swell of my breast to the middle of my stomach. His strong hands grip my thighs and part them.

My core drips as his lips kiss achingly up my thigh. I bite my lip in anticipation.

But everything comes to a halt when I feel a harsh pinch on the inside of my thigh. I look down and see him staring at me.

He nicked me. Kol lifts an eyebrow at me, suggestively. "Did you really think it was going to be that easy?"

He crawls over me and presses his hard body against mine. "That after what you did, you can just come back and I would fuck you like nothing has changed?"

"I--" I was at a loss for words. I didn't expect that to happen. But, if it did, I wasn't going to exactly complain.

"You what? You thought you could just whore your way back onto my dick?" he asks. "Nah, you're gonna have to work for it."

"Kol...." I whine.

He slowly kisses up my neck and soon reaches my mouth. "Get on your knees for me, baby."

He removes himself from on top of me and stands up. For a moment I don't move. We watch each other and I feel my heart pick up.

The look on his face. He tried his best to look angry, but I could see it in his eyes. He still loved me. Or at least, he cared about me.