ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (ℝ)

𝑲𝒐𝒍 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉

For the past week, all my classes have piled my ass with work after work.

I haven't gotten a chance to talk to Maya, much less see her. 

And it fucking aches.

Right in the middle of my studies, she calls me and tells me to get ready. For our date.

The better, more reasonable thing to do is to stay here and finish studying for my test in the morning. But I hadn't seen my girl in almost eight days, and I was seriously deprived.

She said to dress casually. But what the fuck does that even mean?

I picked a black T-shirt and denim jeans. She sends me the location she wants to meet up at which is like 40 minutes from where I live.

But, instead of complaining, I drive to the place. But it's....a school.

Our date is at a school? 

I call Maya.

"I don't think I'm at the right place," I say as soon as she answers.

"Are you at Ridgeport High School?" she asks. 

I glance at the school sign. "Yeah..."

"Then you are definitely in the right place. Come in," she says and then hangs up the phone.

I slide my phone into my back pocket. I walk to the front door and open the door. 

I walk down the halls of the unfamiliar halls.

"Hello, Mr. Smith." A silky, sultry voice entraps me in a haze that I always find myself in when I'm around her.

I turn to follow the voice and see her standing there, in a cheerleading outfit. Well, fuck me.

The short crop top, the shorter skirt. Standing there in pigtails with a doe-eye innocent look that made my dick throb.

My throat went dry. "Um...hi."

She walks closer to me and eyes me up. "You look sexy."

"You look sexy. As hell," I say, my throat still dry.

Maya stands in front of me and kisses my lips softly.

"I've missed you," she breathes against my lips.

"Sweetheart, what are we doing at a high school?" I ask.

"We're having our date," she simply says.

I raise an eyebrow. "At a school?"

She interlocks her hand with mine and leads us down the hall. "This is kinda cheesy, but I had this epiphany. About us in high school. What if we had met? What if we had dated? What would it be like? So, I decided to do this."