ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"Wait. Pause. So, you had the opportunity to date ultra-fine hottie Kol and you DECLINED?" Angela yells.

"I didn't decline necessarily. I just didn't want to have extra relationship baggage," I explain. 

"So, you declined?" Angela raises an eyebrow. "You wanted a bitch ass hit it and quit it."

Angela laughs. "I cannot believe you told him straight up, you wanted to fuck him."

"I am an honest person," I yell. "Would you rather I lead him on, fuck him, then dip?"

I roll my eyes. "Anyways...what about you? Give me the Angela update."

Angela giggles excitedly. "I saw this really fine guy in my law class. His name is Leo." 

I smile. "Tell me about him." Angela gets up and starts pacing around our room.

"He's white. Kind of pale. He has these sexy tattoos covering his arm and collarbone. His hair has a nice trim and edge up for a white boy. His eyes are this nice hazel color. Like a perfect combination of green and brown. And his fucking jawline, Maya. His jawline could slice me in half."

I laugh. "Have you talked to him yet?" Angela scoffs. "Are you ridiculous? You think I'm going to go up to him and talk out loud? And he probably doesn't even like black girls."

I roll my eyes. "I seriously doubt that. You're sweet, kind, funny, beautiful, and you have an amazing body."

Angela flips her braids over her shoulder. "Please, don't stop. Keep the compliments going."

I roll my eyes playfully. "Get his number. You deserve it. Especially after Ryan." Angela clears her throat and gets silent. I move over to her bed and sit down. "Hey, what?" I ask.

Suddenly something clicks in my head. "Is he still bothering you?" Angela scoffs. "A couple of days ago, he came into my law class and stayed the entire time. I felt him staring at me the entire class."

I wrap Angela in my arms. "Maybe you should file a report. This is getting out of hand."

Angela pulls herself out of my grasp. "It hasn't been that long. And he's only talking to me so, it's whatever."

"It starts with talking. My sister went through the same thing in her junior year of high school," I explain. Angela sits next to me on the bed. "What happened?" she asks, moving a braid to the side. 

"She got raped in the back of a pick-up truck and ended up pregnant a week later," I say. 

Angela blows out a breath.