𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

                                                                                  ~~𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡~~

The sound of our alarm clock blaring wakes me up. I hear the click signaling it has been turned off. The sheets move and I groan. I pull Maya close, stopping her from getting out of bed. 

She laughs. "Kol, I have to go." I wrap my arms around her tighter. She turns to face me and kisses me on the forehead. "I love you and I'll miss you. But, I will see you in a few hours. I have to get Angela and Kat. We're trying on our gowns."

Angela gave birth to a baby girl named Katerina Florence. Angela's life was falling apart, but she held it together for her daughter. Two years later with enough money, she got a small apartment and Maya moved in with me.

"After graduation, I'm all yours," she reassures me. I squeezed her tighter. "Sweetheart, you're already all mines. But I'll hold you to that. Go get ready."

She leans down and pecks my lips before rising out of bed. Around 45 minutes later, the bed bends and plump lips graze my cheek. "I'll see you later, baby."

I offer her a sleepy mumble in response, and she laughs. When I hear the door close and lock, I jump out of bed and head for the shower. In 30 minutes, I'm ready and I leave our apartment.

I saw Amanda's car pull up and I slid in the passenger's seat. "You ready, little brother?"

I nod and she drives off. Twenty minutes later, we pulled up to Pandora and saw Anthony in his Inside-Out Burger employee uniform at the front of the store.

"What the fuck took you guys so long? My break is almost over," Anthony grits when we leave the car.

"Relax, little brother," I say, rolling my eyes. "We're here."

I open the door for my brother and sister and follow closely behind them. I take in the jewelry of the dignified store. 

"Ah!" Amanda exclaims. "This is so pretty. I should send a picture to Xavier."

Xavier has been Amanda's boyfriend for the past year. After that whole fiasco with Jeremy, she stopped dating for a while. Then Xavier came around and completely took her by surprise. Ever since then, they've been happily dating.

 "Ooh, this chain is kind of fire. It would look good on me, wouldn't it?" Anthony says, facing me and our sister. He holds up the chain to his neck.

"Anthony, your Inside-Out-Burger check can't even cover an earring in this place," Amanda retorts and I laugh. Anthony gives us both the middle finger and puts the necklace back.