ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"I need to get home," I tell Kol and go put on my shoes.

"W-Right now? I mean....I didn't think our talk was going to end right now," Kol sputters. 

I place a hand on his forearm to calm him down. He instantly relaxes.

"I want to continue this talk really bad, but Angela just called. She and Leo broke up. She needs me right now. But, I promise I'll call you later."

"Or I could come with you? If you want..." Kol suggests, but then quickly backtracks. "You know what, we've only just started talking again, it's way too soo--"

"It's fine, Kol. I would love it if you came."

Kol gets ready and then we make our way to my car. We're halfway there when I get the sudden urge to ask him something.

"You're not dating Neveah, are you?" 

Kol looks at me like I have two heads. "Maya, are you serious? Of course, I'm not dating Neveah. I would've never had sex with you if I did. You really think I'd do something like that?"

I glance at Kol. "S-Sorry, no. I don't think you would ever do something like that, that's why I was so confused. I just...Neveah is very friendly and you allow her friendliness."

Kol quirks an eyebrow at me. "Friendliness? What do you mean?"

Men.

"She kisses you, snuggles you, and calls you Koly for God's sake. She's borderline girlfriend," I blurt out.

Kol simply smiles at me. "Are you jealous?"

"Don't anger me," I grit.

Kol leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "You are the only girl I could ever love, Maya."

I roll my eyes with a small smile. "Yeah, but you haven't met every girl in the world, yet."

"I don't have to. I know I only want you."

My face breaks out into warmth as I turn the corner of Angela and I's apartment. 

"This is a very fancy area," Kol comments.

"Yeah, my Mom helped pay for it. By help, I mean she's paid the rent for my next two years of college."

Kol laughs. "You and her good now? Never thought I'd see the day."

I park the car and turn it off. "We're getting there. It's definitely the best our relationship has been my entire life."

Kol and I walk to the apartment and we see Angela sitting on the couch, curled up in a ball.