𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔸ℕℕ𝕆𝕌ℕℂ𝔼𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋

HI EVERYBODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I even say anything, can I just say THANK YOU for 5.3K reads???! I honestly can't believe it. I never thought we would get this far.

This story always has a special place in my heart. I put in so much time and effort and I am so happy that it's getting out there.

Now, time to move on to the next project in this series. Angela and Leo's book.

Let's look at the cover. DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!

 DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!

I personally LOVE the cover. But you won't believe how hard it is to find a black girl and white boy couple aesthetic on Pinterest. Frustrated the hell out of me, but I just decided to do black-and-white.

Now let's look at the synopsis.

After a very serious relationship in college, Angela and Leo went their separate ways. The break-up was confusing. After Angela left, she discovered she was pregnant. She never told him. Six years later, she's struggling to make ends meet, has a daughter who needs all the attention in the world, and an ex who refuses to let her go. To think her problems couldn't get worse, she runs into her past love, her father's child.....Leo Ridley.

The first three chapters of the book will be released on March 5, 2024.

I hope you guys enjoyed this update and are very excited about a new adventure.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends.

While waiting for updates on my next story, feel free to read the other story of my Tantalizing series.

Vehement Summary: Leilani is a recent graduate of college and needs a job. Thanks to her best friend, she gets a job at ALARAX Corporation. Everything is going well, and she's having a good time. That is until she meets her bosses. Every single one of them is a different type of good-looking. But Santiago Alvaro is the one who catches her eye. Moody and closed-off Santiago has never once been interested in a woman for more than sex. Especially, at his workplace. But Leilani Mahelona is a temptress with plans for Santiago's downfall.

UPDATE: THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS OF MY GREATEST FOREVER IS OFFICIALLY OUT AND LIVE NOW. GO ENJOY AND SHARE WILL ALL YOUR WATTPAD-FRIENDSSSSSS!!!!!