ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

⚠️ BEWARE OF SEXUAL CONTACT AHEAD ⚠️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thirty minutes later Kol texted me. 

Kol: She's gone. Come back.

Maya: What makes you think I want to?

Kol: The fact that you remembered my address and drove here in a dress that screams fuck me

Maya: Are you saying that I was offering for you to take advantage of little old me?

Kol: I would never

Kol: I would only fuck you if you begged for it.

Maya: I didn't really have to beg you last week.

I sit there and stare at my phone. He didn't reply for at least two minutes.

Kol: Please come over.

I smirk.

Maya: Give me one reason why I should.

After thirty seconds, Kol sends me a picture. A picture of his whole body. His abs were lean with tattoos covering the upper parts of his body. My eyes scan down to his gray sweatpants and see something really prominent bulge in his pants.

Maya: Omw.

The truth is, I never left the parking lot.

I sat there like a loser for 30 minutes. I think I was on the edge of another Kol-related haze.

I sit in the car for about ten minutes before I go back up to his apartment. The door opens before I can even knock.

Kol's shirt is off. His hair is scattered. Kol grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

"Did you really memorize my address?" he muses.

I roll my eyes, playfully. "It was saved into my GPS from last time."

Kol stares into my eyes and it causes my cheeks to heat up. "I really want you to fuck me, Kol."

He smiles, but I back away from him. His eyebrows crease in confusion. "But, I won't ask you to break your morals."

I walk into his living room and sit on his couch. He follows behind and takes a seat next to me. "I know that you're not the type of guy who has one-night stands and I respect that. But, I want you to know I am not the type of girl who has relationships and that is not going to change. Ever."

I look for any indication of anger or sadness, but his face gives nothing away. "I respect that, Maya. And I'm not going to force you into a relationship."