ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

It's been a week since Angela and I's argument. She hasn't spoken to me and I haven't spoken to her. I wouldn't even know where she was staying if Charlotte didn't tell me she was at her dorm.

Charlotte's roommate is basically non-existent, so Angela had a bed to sleep in. I guess that's alright.

I've been going to Kol's house to release my anger with him through sex. 

He knows something is wrong, he asks what's wrong, I tell him nothing, we have sex, and then I leave.

I had just gotten out of class when someone grabs my arm and pulls me into an empty classroom.

I throw an arm to punch the person, but they grabbed my arm.

I look up and see an orange figurine. 

Ryan.

I yank my arm back and scowl at him. "If you try anything, I will beat your fucking ass," I sneer.

Ryan rolls his eyes. "Yeah, right."

Keep on. Let him doubt. 

"I wanted to talk to you," he explains. "I've been sending Angela gifts all last week and she hasn't responded."

I don't give a fuck. 

"And that what to do with me?" I ponder. 

"You're her best friend..." Eh.

"What do you think I should do to get her to talk to me again?" he asks. 

I roll my eyes. "I really don't give a fuck. You and Angela can go fuck yourselves."

I storm out of the classroom and text Kol that I'm coming over. 

I need a distraction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Kol opens the door, I capture his lips in a kiss.

He's surprised but quickly reciprocates. 

The kiss is rushed and sloppy. I go to take off his belt, but he grabs my hands and stops me.

"Maya, what's wrong?" he asks.

I roll my eyes. "Nothing. I'm just really horny."

I bring him back into a sloppy kiss and fumble with his belt. He completely pulls away from me, his eyes filled with worries and concern.

"I've been avoiding this all week because I thought it was best, but I can't just stand by. I know there's something wrong and I want you to know I'm here if you want to talk about it," he says.