ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

1 Month Later

1 Month Later.........

It's been a month since I've talked to Kol.

I've seen him around a lot and every time he sees me, he immediately turns the corner.

Since it was clear that I wasn't going to bone him, I started sleeping with the guy from art class.

Gavin.

His dick was big and the foreplay wasn't too bad, but he was very submissive.

Like oddly submissive.

I like to be dominant, but at the same time, I want my dominance fought with.

Gavin lets me control him. He doesn't fight me.

I pick up my bra and put it back on.

Gavin comes up from behind me and tries to kiss my neck. I quickly move out of his grasp.

"I feel like a piece of meat. We only hang out to have sex," Gavin says.

"That is what a no-strings-attached relationship is," I roll my eyes.

"Why can't we have an actual relationship?" he begs. 

As I was about to leave his dorm room, he runs in front of me. "Please." 

I let out a deep breath. "I'm not a relationship type of person," I let out.

Maybe it's time to end this thing. After a week of us hooking up, he's been asking for dates non-stop. 

Before he can say anything, my phone digs. I pull it out of my shorts and look at it. 

Aurelia: I'm outside your dorm room.

Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

"I have to go," I say, and run out of Gavin's dorm room.

No no no no.

How is this happening right now?

This can't be happening right now.

I practically run at Usain Bolt speed to get to my dorm. 

When I get there, panting breathlessly I see my Mother standing there in all her rich, white woman glory.

"Maya, why are you panting like a rabid dog?" Her face looks disgusted. Considering the shorts and crop top that might as well be a bra.

She slowly walks towards me and examines me. She grips my face and moves it to the right.

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" she hisses.