ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I took a nap after my Mother left

I can not lose you too, Maya.

Believe it or not, that is the sweetest thing my Mother has ever said to me.

I get ready for my date with Kol. He said to dress in something I wouldn't mind getting dirty in.

I wear denim studded ripped jeans and a lilac overlapped collar tied blouse that was long-sleeved. I wear my golden M necklace with diamond earrings. I spray some of my Chanel perfume on me and put on black Gucci boots.

I just realized how rich that sounded.

The outfit was basic so, I wouldn't mind getting dirty in it, but it was also still cute.

I grab a black purse and put some lipgloss, my phone, and my keys in. I double-check myself in the mirror when a knock sounds at my door.

I open the door and see Kol wearing a white polo shirt that slightly outlines his abs and black jeans. He had a silver chain around his neck and a couple of his rings on his finger. The cologne that's radiating off of him smells heavenly. Seeing him almost makes my knees weak.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," he says and I slightly blush at his words. I lock my dorm and we walk to his car.

Kol opens my door and I slide into his car. Soon, he gets into the driver's seat. "So, where are we going?" I ask.

Kol smirks at me. "It's a surprise, but I promise you'll enjoy it."

I roll my eyes playfully and smile. "Promises are pretty lies."

"Who taught you that?" Kol asks, peeling off the pavement. "My Mother," I respond, frowning.

I can not lose you too, Maya.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Kol asks. I smile at him. "Nothing. I promise."

We make it to the place where we're supposed to have our date. It's an art history museum. I beam at it. 

"This is going to be cool," I say, awning in the beautiful design of the museum. 

Kol smiles. "I'm glad you find it cool, but this is not where our date is."

Kol and I exit the car, and he takes my head leading me to the back exit of the museum. There stands two, tall bouncers with a scowl on their face.

"Tickets?" one asks. Kol digs into his pocket and hands two pieces of paper to the bouncer. They verify it and then open the door.

Kol leads me to the outside of the museum. I see a bunch of people outside with art supplies everywhere. There are four big sheets of paper taped to the wall.