ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

After soothing Angela, I went to sleep around 2 am. We talked through the situation millions of times, I was finally able to reassure her that only what Leo thinks matters.

"Maya? Maya? Maya! Wake the fuck up!"

My eyes slowly open and my entire vision is messed up. I look over at my alarm clock and groan. "Angela, unless the dorm is on fire or you're slowly dying, there is no fucking reason you should be waking me up at 8:55 am."

I settle back into my sleep before a lumpy item is thrown at my head, rocking me completely out of sleep. 

I glare coldly at Angela and she smiles innocently. "I just need 5 minutes of your time."

"I'm already awake, just hurry up and talk," I say, groggily.

"I need help finding an outfit to wear on my breakfast date with Leo," she whines. My body stills in anger as my breathing gets heavy. "Maya...you gonna help your best friend?"

"I am this close to strangling you," I say, climbing out of bed. After thirty minutes, I help her settle on a sun dress and she leaves for her date with Leo. I go back to sleep and wake up around 2:30.

Angela hasn't come back yet and Charlotte is back in New Zealand. I have nothing to do or nobody to talk to. Maybe...I can go over to Kol's.

I get ready and drive to Kol's house. I'm just going to hang out. We're friends...right? Yeah, we're friends. And you hang out with your friends.

I reach his apartment and knock on the door. It takes a few seconds for him to open the door. He stands there with his wet hair dripping and a white towel wrapped around his waist. His abs were on showcase for anybody to see.

A girl passes by and her jaw nearly dislocates when Kol's body comes into her view. I shove him inside his apartment and follow behind him. "That's how you open your door? Completely naked?" I ask, closing the door.

"I wasn't naked. I had a towel on." I roll my eyes. I hAd A tOwEl On.

I try to stop my wandering eyes from taking in his body and walk to the kitchen island. "What are you doing here, Maya?"

I smile. "Do you not want me here?"

He crosses his arms over his chest and I bite my lip slightly at the sight. "You're always welcome here. But, usually, you come here for...."

He trails and I get what he means. "I just came to hang out. We're friends, you know. We can hang out."

Kol rolls his eyes. "And what if I wanted to have sex? Would you have sex with me?"