ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"So, what store are we heading to?" I ask, buckling my seat belt

"So, what store are we heading to?" I ask, buckling my seat belt. Kol starts the car and peels off the pavement. 

"I have to head to Russo's to get some groceries. I'm running low. Then I was thinking, maybe we could go to Sambrino's?" he asks.

I roll my eyes, playfully. I cross my arms. "Last time we went there, you left me before we could even eat."

Kol smiles small. "Sorry. That must've been embarrassing." I roll my eyes and smile. Kol smiles back at me. "It'll only be embarrassing if you leave again. I'm pretty sure the servers remembered us."

Kol laughs. "I mean, you are pretty rememberable." I cock an eyebrow at him. "When we met for a second time, you didn't remember who I was."

"Do you remember everything I've ever done?" he asks. I open my mouth to say something but fall short. Touche. 

"What's your favorite color?" I ask, switching the topic. Kol chuckles. "What a bland ass question."

I roll my eyes. "Then you fucking ask something?"

Kol pauses for a moment. "What was your first impression of me?"

His question takes me by surprise. I blink a couple of times, before answering. I shrug. "I don't know...I was horny that night and you were hot."

Kol frowns. "Classy." I sigh. 

"I saw you and you instantly stirred up a feeling in me. I thought it was just attraction at first because you are attractive...but it was like the more I thought about you, the more I wanted to be around you. It wasn't in a friendly way. It was in a weird way."

I blow out a breath after finally admitting it. "Interesting," he says. 

"It scares me. I don't know what these emotions are and it really scares me," I whisper. I didn't want Kol to hear me, but he did.

"You just walked into the club with Angela. You didn't see me, but I saw. Obviously, I thought you were beautiful. But, there was something more. I could tell by the way you carried yourself. You were confident but not cocky. You were intelligent but not boastful. You were modest, but you also wanted others to see you. To acknowledge you. Your aura was amazing. The way you smiled was amazing. You were amazing," Kol says. 

I stare out in silence as I let Kol's words sink in. Nobody has ever...in my life....spoken about me that way. Modest? I never thought of myself as modest. Intelligent? He knew I was intelligent by just one glance? Or maybe it just wasn't one glance. 

"Favorite color?" I squeak out. "Black," he says.

"What's your goal in life?" he asks. What are with all these deep-ass questions? I shrug. "I'm 18 and in college. My current goal is surviving freshman year."