ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I don't even have the chance to knock on the door before it swings open. Kol grabs my waist and brings my body to his. 

Our lips interlock with each other. It felt like serenity. His lips were soft and his tongue was warm. His mouth was inviting. The grip he had on my waist became tighter with every second.

Kol lifts me and I wrap my legs around him. His hands flow down to my thighs and squeeze them. I groan in response.

He brings me inside his room and shuts the door. He lays me down on his bed and slides his hands under my shirt. 

"I like you in my clothes," he smiles against my lips. His lips skim against my jawline. His fingers hook in my underwear and try to pull them down, but I stop his hands.

"Ah, ah, ah. Remember what you said if I came over here?" I tease. Kol smirks at me and pecks my lips right quick.

"I promised that I would do whatever you want," he whispers. I smile at him.

"You still have that duffle bag?" I ask. Kol smirks at me and then rises from his sitting position. He walks to his closet and quickly comes out with a black duffle bag. He places the bag down on his bed and unzips it. 

He dips his hand in the bag, but I grab his wrist. "You have to do whatever I want, remember?"

Kol smiles down at me. "Then, tell me, sweetheart. What do you want?"

"You, naked on the bed."

Kol looks me dead in the eyes as he removes his white tank and orange-patterned pajama pants. He leaves his black boxers on as he makes his way to the middle of the bed.

I kneel in front of him on the bed. I take off the black T-shirt that he loaned me, leaving me in white lace.

I grab the duffle bag and look through it. There were handcuffs, rope, dildos, vibrators, floggers, and other things I'd never seen outside of porn.

Wow. How many girls has he used these things on? The thought of him touching another girl. Doing things he's done to me to other girls...

It made me feel things. Weird things. Unusual things.

It made me angry. Kol could see the anger building up in my eyes. "Maya, you okay? We don't have to do this if you don't wa-"

"You will not speak unless I have spoken to you. You are under my control. You will act as I want you to. You will not shake if I don't tell you to. Got it?" I say, coldly.

Kol's eyes scan my face. There's a spark in his eyes. A hint of something.

"Yes, ma'am," he says. I smile. "I like that."