ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

I woke up the next morning still wrapped in Kol's arm. We were both naked. His scent was all over me. His head was laying against my chest and my hand was tangled in his hair.

This was intimate. Not my usual type of intimate. A different type of intimacy. One that made my entire body tingle and my cheeks heat up. 

Kol seemed like a heavy sleeper, so I tried to escape his grasp. But he was strong. The more I tried to move, the harder he would squeeze onto me.

"Why are you trying to leave?" Kol mumbles. His voice was low and deep. His voice was he just gets up. It sent a vibration down to my pussy.

I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't make a stain on his bed.

I needed to leave. Now.

"I need to use the restroom," I whisper.

Kol looks up at me through hooded, sleepy eyes. He analyzes my face before he lets me go.

As I get up, I release a breath of relief I didn't even realize I was holding. I quietly grab my underwear and shorts off the ground of his floor. 

I exit his bedroom. I walk to the living room and see my shirt laying on the floor. I quietly get dressed and grab my backpack. I slip on my shoes and try to leave Kol's apartment before his bedroom door swings open and he comes out in grey sweatpants.

"I didn't realize my bathroom was outside of the apartment," Kol says. His voice still sounds like he's half-asleep. He stretches and I see his v-line.

I want to run my tongue down it.

I awkwardly laugh. "I have a class to get to," I lie.

I really hope he can't tell I'm lying.

Kol walks toward me and stands in front of me. He grabs my waist and brings me closer to him.

His lips touch mine and he swallows me into a kiss. I want to melt into the kiss, push him up against the wall, and fuck him until our limbs give out.

I pull away from him quickly before I lose my sanity. I say bye and scramble out of his apartment.

I make my way back to my dorm room and close the door with a sigh of relief. I looked up to see Angela sitting at my desk with her arms crossed.

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "What?" I walk over to my closet and grab some clothes. I grab my towel and get a new pair of underwear.

"I called you nine times," Angela yells. "You said you'd only be gone for a couple of hours."

I snicker and Angela narrows her eyes at me. I giggle and run to my bed. I sit, perched on it and Angela looks annoyed. "I have a little tea," I say.