Constellation Series #1

Disclaimer!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains vulgar words that are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content.
Read at your own risks!

My stories are UNEDITED! So, expect errors in all aspects of writing! If your standards are too high, you're on the wrong page.

If you happen to not be fond of cringe-worthy and cliche relationships, This story is not for you. Be my guest and leave.

All Rights reserved © Aiyiestars
[Ailene M. Yabut]

Estella Celeste Mendoza is a third-year college student who likes to finish her education as soon as possible and gain enough money to support her family. She was taking a Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English. Financing her own studies has never been easy for her, but due to her poverty, she has no choice but to work while studying.

Sky Kiefer Monfero is an architecture student; he's known as one of the most athletic students in their university—a basketball player, to be specific. Just like a starless sky, his aura was dark and plain. Nevertheless, in the midst of the starless skies, he had one shining star, Estella. She was Sky's biggest star, his UY Scuti.

They've been best friends since high school, and others think of them as a couple because of the affection they have for each other. They were each other's stars, but the stars won't always shine, even in the darkest of times.

What if one day the shining star that was always by your side, the star you were always looking for, suddenly became so far and high?

Would Estella take a risk and reach for her sky, or would she rather let him go so he could reach his own star, which is not hers?

The once-starry skies will become starless.

Started: [ February 10, 2023 ]
Finished: [ July 01, 2023 ]

Book 1 of 4