Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Happy ever after

Hi twinkles! Thank you so much for supporting Estella and Sky's journey! My first babies! Thank you is an understatement to describe what I am feeling right now. It's you who makes me keep writing! Next is epilogue - Sky's POV! Above all, I love you, twinkles<3

I'm encouraging everyone to listen to the song attached above! The lyrics itself fits on the love Sky has for Estella and vice versa! And how they fought their fate just to have each other back again. - The unconditional love.

°R-18°

"Uhm...oh" I moaned as my grip on his hair tightened while he was sucking my clothed peaks alternately.

My other hand was pressed on the cold marble tiles of the counter island, supporting my weight. From my neck, his hand slowly went inside my pajama shirt and took my right breast out.

"Shit!" I pulled his waist with my legs when he suddenly pulled my nipple then pinched it making my sanity disappear. He was doing it from time to time. His right hand was busy molding my other clothed breast.

When he gets satisfied with the hardness of my nipple, he doesn't waste a second to suck, lick, and nip it. All my inhibitions vanished.

"Sky....r-remove my clothes...uhm" I pursed my lips when he didn't even let go of my right nipple while pulling down my shirt. I was wearing a loose pajama shirt that was easy to pull down.

It stopped on my stomach and he started flicking my left nipple while gently biting the other one. One moment, he finally gives the same attention to my twin peaks. He was like a hungry baby who was excited for his mother's breasts milk.

I'm going crazy.

I let go of his hair and put my other hand behind for the better support because he started kissing my stomach and drawing circles on my navel.

"I missed you,damn" he murmured while staring darkly on my eyes. He was pulling down my pajama without taking his gaze off of me.

The moment he successfully removed it, he carelessly threw it on the floor. Sky claimed my lips again- aggressively.

He nibbled my lower lip and pulling it with his. I was kissing him back, I'm trying my best to give the same ferocity as his kisses is giving me. I want him to feel the same pleasure he was making me feel right now.

I could even see our connected saliva whenever we're pulling a way to take a breath. We were both panting, he kissed my cheeks before licking it down to my jawline, down to my collarbone. I kept on throwing my head back due to the pleasure I was feeling.

The treasure in between my legs was getting soaked as the sound of his kisses filling the kitchen.

"W-what..." He put both of my feet on the highchairs side by side. I was completely naked in front of him. I didn't notice how he managed to remove my underwear.

His eyes feast on my womanhood.

I attempted to closed my legs but he immediately held and and spread it wider based on his wanting.

"Don't.... I've seen and tasted this before yet I'm still mesmerizing until now" he huskily said.

"Ahh...sk..shit!" He traced every side of it with his finger. I bit my lips harder while feeling it. My stomach churned, I moved my hips because it tickles me but his calloused palm held both of my waist firmly.