Author's Note

Hi twinkles! I am still overwhelmed because I can't believe that I really finished a novel! A freaking NOVEL! I thought I wouldn't be able to make it because I'm actually lazy! I started writing twitter au's. I know some of you are from there too! I'm sorry for bringing you here with me, but I'm really glad that you're still supporting me even though the content of my story here is really different from my stories on Twitter! I am just writing for entertainment. I was an AU and Wattpad addict! And because of that, my mind was always full of imagination. And when I thought it was going to explode, that's when I started off writing. I just want to write what's on my mind, and I didn't expect that you guys would read it! So far, 20k reads na kayo Sky and Estella, and super nakakatuwa talaga.

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. Thank you for being the inspiration.

Thank you for your encouragement and kind words. Thank you for sharing your points of view, especially when you don’t agree.Thank you for trusting me.

My readers are my mirror; I could see my ideas and words reflected in you. You assist me in forming them, putting ideas into words, and communicating them to you. It becomes more interesting as a whole when I realize that there are individuals who are really interested in the concepts I was dealing with.

Writing is not a monologue, it creates a space for dialogue. Knowing that I've made a difference in someone's life,whether I've modified it somewhat or just reminded them of something they already knew is an unforgettable sensation. I make friends with individuals I haven't met and probably won't through writing. Regardless of where I am or who I am, it connects and brings us together.  

I love you all, my dear twinkles, let's all shine together!

We're all stars on our own.

〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

Scroll, twinkles.

Their stargazing date on the Chapter 40.

credits.

Estella Celeste Mendoza - Monfero credits

credits.

Estella Celeste Mendoza - Monfero credits