Chapter 2 : Accepting it.

Third person point of view

Junkyu just slumped down with his head in his arms. His parents looked at each other. Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow. Mrs. Kim nodded towards Junkyu. They sat down on either side of him. " Junkyu-ah ". His mom called out softly. Junkyu lifted his head. " Just go for tomorrow okay ? Hm ? If you really think it isn't going to work, then I will tell them that we don't want to go any further. Please... " 

Junkyu sighed falling in thought. He knew very well that they were set on making it happen. As an after thought, he realized there was no harm in this anyway. He just needs to go and meet that whoever and get it done with. Based on how it goes, he will just find something to reject it and it will be over. 

He nodded agreeing to it. " Really ? " His mother looked very excited. He nodded again confirming it. She cheered. " I will inform them about it ". She immediately got up and went to get her phone. Junkyu shook his head and turned to his dad. His dad smiled and patted his shoulder.

" I guess saying there is no pressure is actually pressure ". Both of them laughed. " Don't you dare have any kind of biases and go with a good attitude. There is no way he can dislike my son, so you just need to see if you think you can like him ". Mr. Kim said and Junkyu nodded. Mrs. Kim came back looking all happy. 

" I will send you the time and location as soon as they send it to me ". Junkyu nodded. He then chatted about how his life was going with his parents. He had lunch with them and stayed till evening. " I will leave now. I am meeting up with Hyunsukie hyung and Jihoon for dinner ". They nodded and let him go. 

" Be careful. And don't forget about tomorrow. Dress up properly and don't do anything on purpose only to be disliked. Got it ? " His mom said and Junkyu nodded. " I won't ". He put on his shoes and waved his parents bye. " Bye ". He walked out and sighed. He walked to the bus stop without any hurry. He sat down and waited for the bus. 

He was not thinking of anything. He had a blank mind. The bus he was waiting for, arrived. He got on it and found a window seat. He sat down and put on his earphones. He resumed the song he paused on his way in the morning. He stared out of the window mindlessly through out the ride. He got down at his stop and walked towards the apartment. 

He went to his house. He put his things away and decided to take a shower. He went to the bathroom and finished it. He put on pajamas and sat down on the bed. He unlocked his phone and informed his mom that he reached home. She replied with an okay and he put his phone away. 

He walked to the kitchen and put the things his mother gave in the fridge. He took some snacks and went to the living room. He turned the television on and watched while eating. He finished it and watched the whole episode. He threw the packet away, washed his hands and checked the time. He picked up his phone and walked out. 

He took the stairs and got down two floors. He went to one of the flats and rang the bell. Hyunsuk opened the door. They exchanged a smile and Junkyu walked in. Jihoon who was sitting on the couch turned to look at him. " Oh, yah. You came earlier than I expected ". Junkyu sneered and Jihoon grinned. 

Junkyu sat down beside Jihoon and Hyunsuk sat on the other side of Jihoon. " So... how did it go ? " Jihoon asked and Junkyu gave a sad face. " Why ? " The other two were confused. " They arranged a blind date for me tomorrow ". Junkyu said and their faces showed how shocked they were. Junkyu let out a breath. The both were trying to digest the information. 

" ...... so... blind date ? " Jihoon asked and Junkyu nodded. He told them what happened. Jihoon nodded. " I get what aunty means. And I also agree with her. You should totally go. If not, I am sure you will remain single for the rest of your life. I tried so hard to set you up with someone after that bastard but you rejected all of them. Even I am worried at this point ". 

Junkyu rolled his eyes. Hyunsuk chuckled. " I would also tell you to go. There is no reason not to ". He shrugged. Junkyu nodded. " Let's see how it goes ". Junkyu said and they nodded. " Send me the location of where you are meeting ". Jihoon suggested and Junkyu chuckled. " You are more like a dad than my actual father. Am I a kid ? " 

Jihoon's eyes went wide. " Who knows what can happen. Just send it to me. And make sure to have enough charging in your phone ". Junkyu nodded. " I will ". They chatted for a while and Jihoon ordered the food for them. They all sat down in the living room on the floor to have it. Junkyu looked up at the two of them. 

He has known them both for as long as he remembers. Hyunsuk was older than the both of them by a year and Junkyu's neighbor since he was a kid. Jihoon was his classmate who became his best friend. He was the reason the two of them met when they were in middle school. They even became a couple later on right in front of his eyes. 

He witnessed different phases of their relationship too. Junkyu could definitely say they had one of the healthiest relationships out of the people he's known and seen. But he was happy for them and never felt envy. He never also had the thought of wanting something like that when he saw them or any other couples. 

Maybe he really was meant to be single forever. He shook his head lightly and joined in the conversation. They also had a few drinks after that. Junkyu went back to his home and fell on the bed. He stared at the ceiling for a while. His phone vibrated showing a message. His mom has sent the details. 

He read them and put his phone away. He was feeling sleepy. He got up and went to the bathroom. He then came back and turned all the lights off. He slept properly and covered himself with the sheets. He fell asleep easily as he was a bit tipsy from the drinks too. 

-MG

Author notice :

The blind date is in the next chapter. 👀

And the leader / parent couple, Jihoon and Hyunsuk .😂 They are a fixed couple in my stories. There is no way I will change it or want it otherwise. NO WAY. 😂 It HAS to be them for me. 😌

There is this line which Junkyu's dad said above something along the lines of ' saying no pressure is actually pressure '. When my sister read it, she was like ' it is from personal experience right ? ' 🤣😂 And I said yes. 😂 I mean obviously. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️