Chapter 30 : Movie date.

Third person point of view

They went to the car. Both of them stood there as they don't really have anything since they were done with it all. Junkyu looked around wondering what they could do. Haruto was also thinking of the same thing. " Do you have any plans today hyung ? " Haruto asked leaning against his car. Junkyu shook his head. 

Haruto nodded and tilted his head to the side. " Then... how about you watch a movie with me ? " Junkyu raised an eyebrow and let out a breath. He would of course love to. He tried not to look too excited and nodded. " Sure ". Haruto smiled. They got in the car. " Let's go have lunch and then to the movie ? " Junkyu nodded. They went to a restaurant nearby and had lunch there.

Haruto then drove to the theater. " Which do you want to watch ? " Junkyu asked looking at the ones which were available. " You can choose ". Haruto replied. Junkyu rubbed his chin and pointed at one. " That ". Haruto nodded. " How about you get the tickets hyung ? I will go get us some snacks. What do you want ? "

" Popcorn and sprite ". Haruto nodded and went to get them. He got a large pop corn, sprite and a coke for himself. Junkyu also got the tickets. They went in to watch the movie. The movie was better than Junkyu expected. Both of them were enjoying it so far. Junkyu picked up the drink while looking at the screen and drank it. 

He thought it tasted different and looked at the cup with a frown. He took another small sip wondering what happened. He looked down and noticed the other cup on his right. He then turned to look at his left and saw Haruto looking at him. Junkyu's eyes went wide. He drank from Haruto's by mistake, no wonder it tasted different. 

Junkyu panicked and quickly apologized.  " Sorry. I didn't notice it was yours ". Haruto shook his head with a smile. " It is fine hyung. But... " He gestured for Junkyu to come closer. Junkyu moved towards his left. Haruto moved closer to his ear. " You know that it is an indirect kiss right ? " Junkyu had goose bumps from Haruto's hot breath on his ear. 

But his words really made his hair stand. He turned to look at Haruto in shock. His face was close to his and Junkyu felt at a loss for words. His mouth looked like a fish with his mouth open. Haruto laughed at his expression finding it cute. " I am just kidding hyung ". Haruto said with a grin and laughed a little more. He sat back in his chair and shook his head.

Junkyu also sat properly. He picked up his drink and took a big sip. He glanced at Haruto who went back to watching the movie like he didn't say anything. Junkyu couldn't get it out of his head. He once again glanced at Haruto who was sipping his drink. He remembered Haruto's words. He quickly looked back at the screen.

The movie was over and they walked out. Junkyu was still a little lost in his thoughts. " Hyung ". Haruto called stopping Junkyu's train of thoughts. " Should I drop you home ? " The question caught Junkyu off guard. He stared at Haruto while his brain was working at full speed. He didn't know if he should say yes or no. Haruto laughed at Junkyu's expression. 

" You are seriously the most amusing person I've ever known ". Haruto said with a chuckle. Junkyu also chuckled and scratched his head. Haruto turned to Junkyu again. " You don't want me to drop you right ? " Junkyu gave a guilty smile. Haruto nodded. " Fine. I understand. You can go in a taxi ".

" For real ? " Junkyu was not sure if Haruto meant it. " Yeah. It really is fine. Let me find you a taxi ". Junkyu smiled. " Thank you ". Haruto also smiled. He got Junkyu a taxi and sent him off. He then went to his own car and went home. Junkyu went home and entered the house. He looked around and sat down on the couch. He let out a sigh. 

He glanced around the living room and suddenly started thinking about his life. He only had a week more left for his single life. After that, his life is going to change forever. His mom told him to start packing things one by one so that he can get them shifted to his new house in a few days. He doesn't really have much of belongings in the house.

There are only his daily necessities, his clothes, some electronics and very few utensils. And out of the list, some of them are not necessary as they got all new things there. His mother also got him some new clothes. She said she will take care of those things which he doesn't need and that he only needs to pack the things he has to take with himself.

He decided he would pack the clothes little by little in the next few days. He would go to his parents' house on Thursday and stay there till the wedding. And he would directly go to the new house after the wedding. He sighed and fell on the couch. His phone vibrated and he picked it up. It was the group.

All of them were talking about a bachelor party. They chatted for a while but all of them were busy with something or the other so at the end they couldn't fix a date. They were also in a tight schedule. So at the end they gave up on the idea. Junkyu put his phone away and went to change. He wore his pajamas and went to sleep.  

-MG

Author notice :

Haruto is seriously so mischievous. 😳😭👀 Poor Junkyu. 😂 

Their date is so cute. 🥺😍 

They are almost done with everything so, these are like the last few steps. 😂