Chapter 50 : Healing time.

Third person point of view

Junkyu moved closer to sit right beside Haruto. Haruto could see the sparkle in Junkyu's eyes. The smile didn't leave his lips. Junkyu looked at Haruto in the eyes. " Now that we are on that topic, why did you kiss me before ? Two times at that ". Junkyu asked looking amused. Haruto scratched his head. 

He chuckled a little. " That day before the trip... kind of a drunken mistake. But I do think hyung is cute. And the one in the car... I don't know why I did it too. I guess I was a bit jealous and not thinking straight when I saw you with him. I seriously hate him too along with Jihoon hyung and Yoshi hyung ". Junkyu laughed. " So cute ". 

Haruto rubbed his neck. " I mean... How dare he cheat on you ? You ? And now he came back, shamelessly. Asking for what is mine ". Haruto mumbled the last sentence. But Junkyu heard it. He laughed once again. " Right. How dare he ? " Haruto nodded seriously. Junkyu smiled. " He has no place anyway ". Haruto nodded.

Haruto took Junkyu's hands in his in his once again. " Also, I like to give hyung, but now that you said, I will take too. But let me do all that I want for you ". Junkyu nodded. " Fine ". Haruto smiled. He ran his fingers over Junkyu's knuckles. " Are you not tired ? Don't you want to sleep ? " Haruto shook his head. 

Junkyu nodded. He played with Haruto's hands. " Do you think our gang is going to go crazy if well tell them about any of this ? " Haruto laughed and answered. " Definitely. They will throw a party ". Junkyu chuckled. " How about we all go for dinner next week ? Or shall we invite them here ? They never came right ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto nodded. 

" Let's ask them to come here. It will be comfortable and we can spend more time together ". Junkyu nodded. " We can invite them on the weekend so that we need not worry about anything ". " Sure ". Junkyu smiled. " We still didn't settle score with them for that trip. Let's talk about that too ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded. 

" Right. Those guys need to be spies with that talent ". " Right ". Junkyu sneered. He fell in thought. " We should invite our parents too someday ". Haruto nodded. " We can do all those. We have all the time in the world hyung ". Junkyu smiled. They just continued chatting about things. Time went by just like that. 

Junkyu still made porridge but added a few extra things in it for dinner. Haruto looked reluctant to eat it. " Just this once. Tomorrow I will let you have whatever you want ". He nodded and opened his mouth. " You said you are all better ? " Junkyu asked picking up a spoonful to feed Haruto. Haruto ate it and nodded. 

" It is tasty ". Junkyu snickered. " Look at you avoiding the topic ". Junkyu said and fed him another spoonful. Junkyu finished feeding him. He then gave him the tablet. Haruto took it and Junkyu put them away. Haruto also slowly got up and stretched a little. He walked out along with Junkyu. " Where are you going ? " Junkyu asked when he noticed Haruto.

" You will have dinner right ? Let me keep you company while you eat ". " Is it fine ? ". Haruto nodded sitting on the couch while Junkyu sat on the floor. He was about to take out the food but stopped. He went to the bedroom and brought a thin blanket. " Use this ". Haruto laughed. " Eat now ". Junkyu sat down and finished the food. 

He then went and cleaned the dishes. Once he was done, he went to the bathroom for a shower and Haruto went to bed. Junkyu finished and walked out. He noticed Haruto was already asleep. He moved soundlessly. He turned the lights off and got in bed. Haruto felt Junkyu hug him. He opened his eyes and saw Junkyu right in front of him. 

" What are you doing hyung ? " Junkyu looked at Haruto. " Sleeping... ? " Haruto blinked continuously. " Let me go get another blanket ". Junkyu said when he saw Haruto's expression and was about to get up but Haruto pulled him back. " No need. You can sleep like this ". Junkyu smiled and slept comfortably. 

" Did we sleep like this yesterday too ? " " Yeah ". Haruto nodded. " Then... " Junkyu looked up at him again. " Hm ? " " You really don't mind this ? " " Would I do it if I did ? " Junkyu asked in a duh tone. " Well... yeah ". " Right. Sleep already ". Junkyu yawned and closed his eyes to sleep. Haruto also closed his eyes and fell asleep with a smile on his face. 

The next day, Haruto was a lot better. He did take a hot shower and Junkyu let him have food other than porridge. " Why a tablet even today ? " Haruto asked when Junkyu gave it to him after lunch. " This is to make sure you don't recuperate since you had all kinds of food. This is the last. I won't give you anymore ". 

Haruto took it. Junkyu smiled and patted Haruto's head. " Good boy ". Haruto was stunned. He felt his ears turn red and rubbed at them. Junkyu put the glass away. He went to the bedroom and removed the sheets, pillow cover and blankets they used. He put them all for washing and sprayed the disinfectant. He also cleaned the whole room and put new covers. 

The washing machine beeped and Junkyu took the clothes out. He started hanging them. Haruto also picked up to help Junkyu. " Why do you not want to rest ? " Junkyu said looking at Haruto. Haruto smiled. " I am bored sitting like that. And I am good now ". " Fine, fine ". Haruto smiled and they finished hanging them. 

They sat down in the living room. " What do we watch ? " Junkyu asked switching through channels. " Anything is fine ". Haruto said. He turned to Junkyu. He put his head on Junkyu's lap and slept on the couch. Junkyu was a bit startled.

" What are you doing ? " Junkyu asked looking down at Haruto. " I wanted to lie down and your lap looked free ". " Tsk. Yah ". Haruto laughed. Junkyu shook his head but didn't push Haruto away. They finally settled down on a drama. Their day went by like every other. 

-MG

Author notice :

Their domestic side is one of my favorite things. 🥺😍 It's just so good. 😭🤧

Nothing else. 😂 Yeet. 🕳🤸🏻‍♀️