Chapter 45 : Caring husband.

Third person point of view

The next morning, Junkyu woke up to his alarm. He forgot to turn it off. So he got up at his usual time. Haruto also woke up after him. Haruto went around getting ready for his day while Junkyu didn't have to do anything. He was sitting on the couch eating toast and Haruto was drying his hair in the bedroom. 

Once Haruto was done with all his things, he went to Junkyu. He helped Junkyu tie the bandage once again. He memorized how it was tied while removing the previous night and tied it that way. He was done and looked up at Junkyu. " It isn't too tight right ? " Junkyu shook his head. Haruto stood up. 

" Will you really be fine by yourself ? I can stay at home and do my work too ". Haruto suggested but Junkyu shook his head. Haruto let out a huff. " You are so stubborn ". He grumbled and went to the bedroom. He took all his things and walked out. He stood in front of Junkyu once again. Junkyu looked up at him.

" I put all the things you need in hands reach in the bathroom. There is a cover to tie around the bandage when you take a shower. Your clothes are also there inside ". Junkyu nodded. " Thank you ". " Anything else ? " Haruto asked. Junkyu looked around thinking and shook his head. Haruto took Junkyu's plate and put it in the washbasin. 

" I will take care of the dishes after I come home. There aren't even many. Don't do unnecessary things and sit tight ". It was a warning this time. Junkyu nodded obediently. Haruto also nodded. " Bye ". Junkyu waved. Haruto walked a few steps and stopped. Junkyu got up to go to the bedroom. He noticed Haruto has stopped. 

He looked at him wondering if something was wrong. " Did you forget something ? " Junkyu asked but Haruto didn't answer. He turned around and their eyes met. He went to Junkyu once again. Junkyu didn't know what it was. He was looking at Haruto not understanding what was happening. 

Haruto went to Junkyu and hugged him tight. Junkyu was taken by surprise. He forgot to breathe for a second. His brain slowly processed the situation and he put his hands around Haruto. Haruto's hands around him tightened a bit more. Junkyu felt his heart skip a beat. He gulped hard trying his best to stay calm. Haruto pulled away slowly. 

Junkyu also removed his hands from around Haruto. He noticed Haruto's expression was less tense than a few minutes ago. " I will be back in the evening ". Haruto said and Junkyu nodded with a smile. Haruto also gave a smile and left the house. Junkyu scratched his head with a shy smile. He went to the bathroom and finished his things.

He came back to the living room. He turned the television on and wasted time. He ordered some food in the afternoon and carefully walked while taking it. He cleaned up after eating and put the trash away. He went to the bedroom after and slept for a while. He woke up a few hours later and checked the time.

He let out a groan and sat up. He went to the bathroom and walked out to the living room. He sat on the couch and turned the television on once again as he was bored. Haruto came back at his usual time and Junkyu smiled when he saw him. " You're home ". Haruto smiled and gave the snacks he brought to Junkyu. 

He sat down on the couch too. " What did you do all day ? " Junkyu answered taking out the snacks. " I watched a movie, slept for a while and then watched some drama which was playing ". Haruto nodded. They watched a variety show while having the snacks. They continued to watch the drama that played next too. 

Haruto ordered some food for dinner. He cleaned the few dishes that were used and they went to the bedroom. Haruto helped Junkyu with the bandage again. Junkyu watched as Haruto carefully removed it and sprayed it around his ankle. " Thank you ". Haruto smiled and went to put them away. They both fell asleep. 

The next morning, both of them were done at their own pace. " Let me drop you today ". Haruto said and picked up Junkyu's bag putting it on his shoulder. There was no refusing it. Junkyu couldn't walk too fast because of the bandage. He decided to agree with what Haruto said. He entered the address in the GPS and Haruto drove there. 

Once they reached, Haruto even helped Junkyu walk in. Junkyu kept saying not to but Haruto didn't listen. " How about I throw you over my shoulder and take you in then ? " Haruto's threat didn't look even a bit like a joke. Junkyu pursed his lips and hurriedly shook his head. And so he let Haruto do what he wanted. 

" You are pretty much a gangster now ". Junkyu grumbled and Haruto only smiled. " Why are you being like this ? " Junkyu mumbled to himself but they were close so Haruto heard it. " I am your husband, aren't I ? I even vowed to take care of you. How can I let you be when you got hurt ? " Haruto said in a soft voice. 

Junkyu bit his lip. That melted his heart. He felt his ears turn red. Yoshi noticed them both and went to help Junkyu. " I will take him from here ". Haruto gave Junkyu and his bag to Yoshi. He turned to Junkyu. " I will be there by the time you are done. I will park outside in the same place ". Junkyu nodded. 

" Bye. Drive safe ". Haruto nodded and walked out. Yoshi helped Junkyu to his seat. Junkyu sat down and noticed Yoshi was giving him narrow eyes. " What is this ? " Yoshi asked. " What ? " Junkyu asked back not knowing what he wanted. " Why is he that sincere ? " Yoshi asked like there was something behind it. 

Junkyu shrugged. " He said it is his duty to care of me as my husband and all that stuff ". " Uh huh. And you believe it is just that ? " Yoshi asked and Junkyu frowned. " Don't you think he is taking them a little too seriously ? I'd rather day he is serious about you more than those vows ". Yoshi said folding his hands.

Junkyu fell in thought. " You think so ? " Yoshi nodded. Junkyu didn't know if he should trust him. He shook his head. " Let's get to work. We can talk about those things later ". Junkyu said and Yoshi shrugged and went back to his seat. Junkyu couldn't get rid of those thoughts. They kept lingering in his mind. His day went by like any other.

-MG

Author notice :

IT IS THE HUG FOR ME !!!! AHHHHHH !!!!!! I am crying, weeping and kicking the blanket and everything else too. 😂😭🕳🤸🏻‍♀️✨

I love Yoshi enlightened Junkyu. 😂 Even if it is just a little.