Chapter 46 : A pot of vinegar.

Third person point of view

Junkyu walked out along with Yoshi and Jihoon. Jihoon had Junkyu's bag while Junkyu walked with his hand on Yoshi's shoulder. They were talking about something when they heard someone call Junkyu's name. " Kim Junkyu ". All of them turned to the voice. All three of their expressions went stiff. 

" What are you doing here ? Do you work here ? " The guy asked coming up to them. Yoshi stood in front of Junkyu not letting that guys approach Junkyu. Haruto who came to pick Junkyu up saw this from a distance. Junkyu didn't say anything and looked away. " Junkyu-ah, I just need to talk to you. Just once ". The guy said.

" There is nothing to talk. Don't come in front of him again ". Jihoon said and Yoshi kept blocking him and Jihoon walked Junkyu away from there. Haruto quickly drove to them. Jihoon helped Junkyu get in the car. He gave him his bag and closed the door. Haruto drove away from there and to their home. The both of them walked in.

Junkyu didn't speak at all; during the ride and even now. They changed out of their dresses and sat down in the living room. Haruto didn't know what was wrong. He decided to start with a normal question. " Does it hurt ? " Junkyu shook his head. " It is fine. It doesn't hurt that much. It should be fine after tomorrow ". Haruto nodded.

" I will drop and pick you up tomorrow too ". Junkyu nodded. They went silent again. Haruto scratched his head and glanced at Junkyu before speaking. " If you don't mind me asking... who was it ? Near your office ". Junkyu didn't say anything for a while. " If you- " Haruto started but Junkyu spoke. " It is my ex ". 

Haruto didn't know what to say, he just nodded. " His name is Lee Young Jin. He is older than me. He was a senior when I was a freshman. I knew him for two years and we dated in the third year. Since he graduated he used to live by himself out of campus and I used to keep visiting from time to time besides meeting outside ". Haruto nodded to show he was listening.

Junkyu shrugged speaking again. " We dated for quite a few months and one day when I went to his house, there was someone else along with him. They were too intimate for me to think they were just friends ". Haruto's eyebrows shot up in surprise. He had mixed emotions as he digested all the information.

Junkyu continued. " I didn't even know he was cheating on me. He said that he was sorry, that it was a mistake and wanted to reconcile but I broke up with him. I made sure he never contacts me again. I don't think he knows anything about me right now. It was a coincidence that I saw him today ". Haruto nodded once again. 

Junkyu looked up like he was trying to remember about it. " It wasn't particularly a bad breakup. I didn't even cry that much. After thinking about it, it was as if we dated because it felt like we should. And when it ended, it didn't have that great of an impact on me. I was back to normal a lot quickly ". Haruto nodded. 

" What does he do ? " Junkyu tilted his head. " He should be a doctor now... Wait... Now that you asked, he might be working in S hospital. No wonder he came there. It should be about some report if he showed up there ". Haruto nodded. 

His mind had a million thoughts running around. His brain was overloaded. He couldn't tell why he was feeling that small fear and pain in his heart and a bit of anger too. He couldn't tell apart all the emotions he was feeling. He rubbed his neck not knowing what to say or think. Junkyu spoke again. 

" He is a closed chapter anyway. Jihoon and Yoshi are just super mad at him. They hate him to the core because he cheated on me. The amount of swear words I heard for about a month are crazy and in two different languages at that. I think I heard enough for a lifetime ". Junkyu let out a small laugh. Haruto also smiled. 

They just stayed silent. Both of them were lost in their own thoughts. Time just went by. They had dinner that Haruto made and Haruto was on cleaning duty again. " I will make it up to you once I get rid of this pain ". Junkyu said and Haruto chuckled. " Fine ". Haruto was done and they went to bed. 

Haruto removed the bandage and put it away. He helped twist Junkyu's ankle slowly. " Does it hurt ? " Junkyu shook his head. He twisted it in a different way. " Now ? " Junkyu nodded. " A little ". Haruto nodded. He sprayed it around his ankle. The both of them slept on their sides. Junkyu fell asleep easily. 

Haruto was not able to sleep. He turned to look at Junkyu whose back was facing him. He also didn't know what was bothering him so much. Junkyu turned in sleep and turned to face Haruto. He nuzzled face on the pillow. Haruto smiled. He just watched Junkyu for a while and then fell asleep.

The next day Haruto dropped him and Junkyu went in by himself. Yoshi even teased him about it. Haruto kept getting distracted throughout the day. He didn't know why he felt so bothered and uneasy in a weird way he didn't how to explain. The day went by just like that. Haruto went to pick Junkyu up. 

Junkyu walked out of the office and saw Haruto's car was already there. He was walking when he heard someone call him. " Junkyu-ah ". Junkyu turned in the direction. Young Jin walked up to Junkyu. " I just need to talk to you once. It was a mistake back then. I didn't even forget about you. I couldn't get in touch with you no matter how hard I tried. We- " 

Junkyu cut Young Jin off in a cold voice. " There is no we. It was over long ago. And there is nothing left between us. We were over back then itself. Don't ever come here for me ". Junkyu turned to walk away. Haruto noticed them talking and frowned. He couldn't hear them because of the distance and also the closed windows.

Young Jin held his wrist but Junkyu pulled his hand away quickly. Haruto's hand tightened on the steering. He clenched his teeth while watching them. Young Jin noticed a ring on Junkyu's hand. Junkyu walked to the car and got in. Haruto came out of it and relaxed a little. He could still see Young Jin. Young Jin took a few steps after Junkyu. 

Haruto noticed him nearing the car in hesitance. " Why aren't you- " Junkyu turned to Haruto to ask why he wasn't driving. Haruto put a hand behind Junkyu's head and pulled him in for a kiss; crashing their lips together. Junkyu was shocked at the sudden kiss. His breath almost got caught in his throat. He was looking at Haruto dumbfounded.

Haruto had his eyes closed kissed harder bringing Junkyu out of the shock. He didn't push Haruto away and kissed him back. He also closed his eyes. Haruto deepened the kiss tilting his head. Young Jin noticed this and was shocked. He stopped in his steps. The both of them slowly pulled away breathing heavily. Their eyes met and both of them blushed. 

They both sat back properly looking out of the window. Haruto quickly started the car and drove out of there. None of them spoke a word through out the ride. They walked into the house one after the other. Junkyu walked in first. He turned around and saw Haruto was still near the entrance. 

Junkyu was about to ask him to come in. But Haruto looked up at Junkyu and spoke first. " I- I have something to do. I will be back after a while ". Junkyu was still in a bewildered state. He didn't even get to say anything and Haruto was already out of his sight. Haruto walked out of the house leaving Junkyu confused.

-MG

Author notice : 

So let's start with the title and I hope you guys know what it means. 😂 If you don't, it is kind of Chinese slang. Saying someone is drinking vinegar means they are jealous. It is used in some other ways too and I used that. 😂 

Next FYI 😂 This guy Lee Young Jin is a fictional character and not a real person. It is a name that is easy to come across but he is no one IRL. Just a charater. 😂

It is so interesting to see Haruto get all worked up and jealous without himself knowing it fully. 😂 It's fun. 👀 And an angry Haruto..... ahem ahem. 😳👀

THEY KISSEDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost it ! GONE ! 🕳🤸🏻‍♀️😭 Bruh ! 😂🤩🥳✨

UGH ! Finally. 😂 But I left a cliffhanger. ( witch laughter ) 😂🤣